This couldve been nice.

Brance/rinney

Warnings:

Depression/ptsd

Depression/ptsd

Self harm

Body horror

Body horror

Collab w
Xxcl0udyskysxX
Thatchibi569
elevensrealwifey

The first time I 'hurt myself' it wrapped me in a blanket of the word called special.

Robin must've remembered it too. We sat awake on satin sheets while the rest of the house slept. He held my arm. We hadn't held each other before that night, maybe that set me off. We sat in silence, the sound of frogs and cicadas silenced for us too, and when we finally spoke. The lick of a nearby candle had turned cold, just for us.

How the most important interactions come from our hands and how they graze each other, the scratches on my arms, they pulse in fear of what I had done to myself. My '
mutilated mangled arms and now they held my face, wiped away my tears.

-

a sharp pain ran through my veins, up to my brain. I had the knife in my hand and went down to my wrists. I started cutting, the blood seeping out slowly, pooling around my wrist, drying as quickly as it came out. My eyes watch in curiosity while my brain tells me to clean it and put bandages on. But the thrill it had on me was exciting, exhilarating even. I shouldn't have liked it as much as I did.

Sometimes I stop words from coming from my mouth, because that would wear them down. But it hurt and I was a man. Could I openly admit that? When was the last time I cried? The last time I openly admitted anything? Am i made of water, how I spill over the top at something so simple. I could look down at my body "you are worth nothing" I'd whisper .

The door creaked open so slowly. The scream of the hinges, the still silence of robins? I think. Panic.

I turned my head to Spanish whispers. an arm was held out. - the simple conversation of Bruce and Vance quieted at the tone of Robin's voice. "Fi-Finney." He had stuttered. Pulling to tuck some of his hair back,

——

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Finney yelled, his own screaming was too loud and he just wanted to cover his ears.

"Are you okay?" Bruce called from the door. "He's fine." Robin said back. You could hear the shake in his voice,  he closed the door behind him to keep the other two out.

Those bandages were new. That isn't good. Why were those bandages new?

Finney swallowed his guilt, damn. Had he really forgotten to wash the blood off of the boards of the floor? "I'm sorry." Finney yelled at him again. Robins breathing heaved, contracted. His socks were dirtied from Finney's blood.

Robin sat next to him. "Why finney?" He teared up, drenched in his own sorrow. God, finney had fucked up. Again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too." He whispered, tears had gotten stuck in his throat. He coughed up pain.

"I thought you said you'd stop, finney!" There was knocking on the door, it was repetitive and only seemed to make robin angrier.

"You have to stop! You have to stop! You have to stop youhavetostopyouhavetostop-" Robin yelled back. Finney looked down at his arms. They didn't look like arms too much?

"You're going to be sent away finney. Sent away!"

The door opened and now he had a blonde at his side and a raven haired boy at robins side, pulling him out of the room. God this was so fucked up.

He could hear robin's wilted cries from the hallway as Vance made him lay back so he could "breathe."

Vance had said something to him but he couldn't recall. His blonde hair everywhere as he stared down at the cuts.

"I'm sorry finney." He huffed through a breath as he stood to retrieve the extra gauze from the nightstand.

From outside he heard louder pained cries from Robin. He hadn't heard that pitch of voiced cries before.

"Okay, finney I'm going to just bandage you up and you can uh. You can sleep okay?" It was a horrible attempt to comfort but finney nodded. He let his arm be thrown around as it was bandaged, he let the screams assault his ears before it went flatlined and it was quiet again and Finney closed his eyes.

Vance looked up as the door opened, he was still tying the bandage around finneys arm. Bruce stepped into the room first and sat, the bed dipped around finneys body and he was struck with the sight of Bruce, Robin standing over him. His emotions had been tucked to the side, he seemed emotionless. Quiet. His arms tucked over his chest as he sniffled away the tears.

Finney closed his eyes again, the bed dipped again and a pair of arms tucked around his shoulders, a face pressed into his neck and finney knew that smell. The smell of light cologne.

"I'm sorry." Robin spoke. "I'm sorry."

Finney looked down. "It isn't your fault Robin. I'm okay."