Believe in ur butt

((Collab with AI writing))

Finney and Robin had been dating for several months, and they loved nothing more than spending their free time cuddling on the couch. They would snuggle up under a warm blanket, with Finney's head resting on Robin's chest, listening to the soothing sound of his heartbeat.

On this particular evening, Finney had had a rough day at work and was feeling stressed. As soon as he walked through the door, Robin could sense his distress and knew just what to do. He led Finney to the couch and wrapped him up in a warm embrace.

Finney let out a sigh of contentment and melted into Robin's arms. He felt safe and protected as Robin ran his fingers through Finney's hair, soothing him with gentle kisses on the forehead.

As they cuddled, Robin whispered sweet nothings in Finney's ear, reminding him of how much he loved and cared for him. Finney felt his stress and tension slowly dissipate as he listened to Robin's voice and felt his warmth.

They watched a movie together, and as the night went on, Finney felt his spirits lift. He realized that with Robin by his side, he could face anything. He knew that no matter what challenges he faced, he could always come home to his loving boyfriend and find comfort in his arms.

As they drifted off to sleep, wrapped up in each other's arms, Finney knew that he was the luckiest man in the world to have found someone who loved him unconditionally. He knew that he and Robin were meant to be together and that their love would only continue to grow stronger with each passing day.