All the joy in life was gone once you left tbh

I hope ur doing ok

No warnings))

Two cups of coffee and shots of vodka in Gatorade is what kept finney going that morning.

Dad took Gwen to a soccer practice she was working on and finney had the house in his own hands. He shared quick buzzes with Bruce over the walkie talkie, fed the bird fresh millet and spent the good hour on the gameboy.

Finney had just finished sneezing when he heard a knock. The wrapping of knuckles on the door. Robin's knock.

The boy was always afraid he'd ruin the paint on the door (not that he could ruin it more than it already was) so he knocked softly.

Finney rushed downstairs, taking quick turns but holding onto the railing to make sure he didn't trip down the stairs.

Once he made it. The door had flown open. Making Robin step back quickly.

There was the school Bully, his boyfriend with flowers in his hands. "Amor." He smiled after gathering himself from the sudden scare.

He handed the flowers out to finney, orange roses with the occasional sunflower. Finney turned a rare shade of pink.

"Robin- wow. They're so pretty" he pulled them into his hands. He fiddled around with the loud wrapper, the plastic bag on the bottom that kept the water from going everywhere.

"Thank you." Finney looked back up to Robin.

"Anything for you gorgeous."

Robin kissed his head.

"You came out here? To give me these?" Finney looked back up, he gave a brief look around to figure out where exactly to put all of these flowers.

"Mama was away. Couldn't help it."

"But roses are expensive Robin, you didn't have to do that!" Finney notices the price tag.

"Eh. I don't spend all night shining up the diner not to get a nickel or two to spoil my boyfriend."

Finney blinked. He looked down at the flowers again. How the orange faded into black and how the whole thing was perfect. Expensive. Almost to expensive that it felt like a crime for finney to hold.

"Go bike with me?" Robin asked. But finney shook his head.

"I've been dying to beat the score on pacman."

"PAC man? That's like." Robin chuckled "that's like the game when you visit a cabin and they have a arcade machine- that's the game they have!" Robin threw his arms up. Finney pushed his shoulder as Robin closed the door behind them.

"Oddly specific. Robin." Finney mustered our through laughs. "I'm guessing that happened to you?"

"

Hc time again
- they share a sketchbook. Finney does the drawings and robin colors them in.

- robin literally vandalizes the school bathroom a lot.

- robin likes Garfield a lot he has a bunch of garf books

- robin is always climbing up random stuff

-Finney does the morning announcements. Robin hears them and shouts "WOOO" at the start of them.

- robins the reason why google is banned in school.

- they are definitely not allowed to sit next to each other in class