The last thing he sent me

(Muahhhh the parrot is green just for you  pookie 🫰

Basically projecting my love for parrots here.

Bird language::

Whispers/murmurs : normal happy chatter
Panting: happy, comfortable or overheated if outside.

Pure fluff no warnings))

"Does she bite?" Finney asked

Robin shrugged. "Doesn't hurt"

Finney paused before moving to hit robins shoulder.

"Robin. You mercilessly beat people up. You think I'm gonna believe that it doesn't hurt."

"It doesn't."

"That bite is like a kiss to you idiot!"

Another slap to robins shoulder and Robin rubbing at the place he was hit.

"That's cause you're an American finney, Americans feel all pain."

He went on to mimic his view of Americans and finney punched his chest playfully. "Shut up Robin!" He laughed.

"No but seriously cariño, she's a doll."

Finney rolled his eyes.

Robin had a big green parrot named guacamole that he insisted finney to meet. Finney wasn't into the idea at first but gave into robins pleadings that he would - spend a whole day cuddling or with the fact that he watched finney's favorite movie with him.

So finney finally gave in to seeing that little room that was usually closed.

Even with robins tank top. The big parrot climbed onto and sat onto his shoulder. Finney stayed at least six feet from it.

The animal whispered all kinds of words. Some Robin responded to - others were nonsense.

Robin seemed very out of character with that bird - he'd give the top of the beak kisses and constantly pet her feathers. Finney felt sort of silly about that.

"She won't bite, baby. She's a sweetheart I promise." Robin went by and moved to sneak an arm around his waist and brought him closer.

His chin rested on robins forearm as he watched the parrot look back at him. Her beak remained happily open as she looked down at finney.

Robin nudged her and she started to climb down to finney.

Finn froze but let it happen, suddenly a big weight and that big weight moved down to his chest, finney had to hold onto the birds back to keep her from pulling down his shirt, sort of in a hug.

Guacamole panted and rested her head on his shoulder and finney finally relaxed as Robin brought him to a couch and sat next to him.

"See amor?" He smiled. The parrot mumbled some nonsense

Robin kissed finney's cheek twice and finney moved away from him. "No your gonna make her bite me Robin!" Finney whisper yelled. And robin shook his head,

"She never bites. Only her least favorite people. And that's mama." Robin smiled at the thought of the parrot biting his mother.

"Really." Finney was quite mesmerized by petting the birds feathers.

Robin smiled.

Guacamole closed her eyes at finneys pets. Whispers, murmurs shared.

"She's cute." Finney said.