No... no... I loved him more than anything. 🙁

BRAAAAAAGHHHHHAHHH

BRAAAAAAGHHHHHAHHH

———

"There's so much to it."

Robin spoke.

Finney had been hospitalized after The Grabber. Sent first to the ER and then put in a facility.

He spent those 15 minute calls split between Robin and Gwen each day. Sometimes they wouldn't allow him a call.

"They think I'll hurt someone else. Rob. I'll be out in another month."

Robins heart broke then and there. "I thought you'd be home for Christmas." He nodded towards. They'd spent many calls planning this years Christmas. The food they were gonna eat, things they'd like.

"Robin I hurt people-"

"Hurt people hurt people, Finney! It's not your fault!" He called into the receiver, then readjusted it to be against his ear again, to hear the unsteady cracked breaths of his lover. Who took a moment to respond.

"I want to be home for Christmas." He sighed "but I got in another fight. Same girl."

It was if finney had been pushing it with the grabber. His PTSD hurt him in every way, it ripped and tore him apart those nights at the hospital. He'd told Robin how he barely slept at night.

"Did you get them good, baby?" Robin chuckled as the news settled below his skin, he teared up but wiped it away with his hand.

Finney let his own tears go. "Yeah... yeah yeah." He laughed tearfully. "I did."

Robin settled himself into a chair, he'd just remembered how he stood through the whole call. His ankles were finally taking a toll on it.

No matter the day. The hours that passed. Getting a call from Finney was a nerve wracker. He'd been away for almost four months now and counting since the grabber, thrown in some mental hospital that was rated a star on everything. A singular star. That treated the boy like an animal with the testing.

Every-time the phone rang for finney's daily call to Robin. He'd scramble to pick up the phone and hold it to hear the voice of someone he craved so vital like.

He'd fallen a couple times on his ass getting that phone off the receiver.

With finney's daily talks of how bad they treated him and how the food was made from powdered water, basically. They were onto the plans for the future.

They'd gone over so much. Finney liked to talk about getting married, or growing up. Robin liked to talk about the next movie they'd see or the game they'd attend.

But they managed to go over years of time in fifteen minute calls. They never bored each other out with their words of praise towards the upcoming days.

Finney liked the days where Robin read to him from the phone. A poem that Robin said made him think of the other, or a song.

It would tend to something like "I've got a song for you! This one reminded me of you, and your personality."

And sure. 4 months was a lot. But at least finney was getting treated.