Im wearing my dead kidnappers skin

PARROT-DAD ROBIN AU.

This is his parrot, Guacamole. (Yellow faced parrot) *female* - also used in "let's go to Heaven!"

 (Yellow faced parrot) *female* - also used in "let's go to Heaven!"

They are around 20 here.))

-

Pencils littered everywhere along his desk, he sat back in his seat as his leg kicked the wall lightly. Papers scattered along his desk. His left hand tangled in his hair and his other focused on writing on the papers.

The door creaked open behind him and he heard the fluttering of wings and a sudden weight on his shoulder.

"Hey baby." Robin moved in from behind him, sliding a plate in front of him and moving to hug him.

"Hi baby!" Guacamole repeated as he ran along Finney's shoulders. Finney moved to pull the parrot to his chest and kiss along her head. Petting her feathers back.

"She's been good today." Robin said as he looked down at Finney's progress in work, watching as he mumbled sweet things to the parrot.

Finney pet her as Robin pulled the empty chair beside him close. "You've been working all day, it's time to eat and take a break" he reminded and Finney sighed, a shrug.

"Okay then... tell me what you're working on?"

Finney looked down at his own work as if he'd expected it to be new material and pointed to one of the papers, his other hand cradling guacamole like a baby.

"This - learning about the mechanics of the space suit basically." He stopped to look down at the plate, debating maybe he should take the food and eat. The material was so tiring. He was sure that he would implode if he heard "space suit" one more time.

"Yeah? How does it work."

Finney shrugged and got up with the plate in hand, adjusting his white tank top (in which Guacamole hung on happily) as he went over to the bed and sat on the edge to eat his food.

Robin follows close, sits next to him. Watching as Guacamole gets her beak on a piece of toast. Using one of her feet to hold onto it as she wolfs it down herself.

"You do so well." Robin smiled at finney. "I am so proud of you."

Finney smiled down at his plate. "I love you." Finney mumbled.

Robin moved closer, pulled the other into a quick peck on the lips. "Love you too."