24

It's official - Linda is a full-blown bitch's ass.

Hazel looks down at the tiny black bikini she is wearing. She looks like the desperate girl who is trying way too hard and failing dismally on Love Island. She checks the bag again and groans, Linda had only packed her this tiny black bikini and a towel. Fuck. It's a fucking family day out there and here she is in a fucking porn bikini. Luckily she had chosen the same bush Austin had used to change behind. She knows because she had already sniffed his clothing pile like the chaotic insane woman she is pretending not to be. She takes his white undervest (she absolutely does not sniff it again) and puts it on. It's threadbare, what is with him and threadbare clothing? But still, it gives her enough coverage to retain what's left of her dignity.

She steps gingerly out from behind the bush and clutches her towel to her front. Austin is sitting in the shallow part of the pool with his Stetson now on, sipping on a beer. His smile drops when he sees Hazel and her skin burns from the way he is staring at her. If he is upset that she is wearing his vest she does not give a shit, she will take his sharp tongue happily before prancing around here in this shit show of a bikini. "Hazel! Watch me!" Evelyn shouts. Hazel looks around for her but can't see her then everyone except Austin points up so Hazel looks to where they are pointing. Evelyn is standing on a ledge halfway up next to the waterfall and she looks like she is about to jump. Shit. "Oh no, no, honey, don't do that! You'll break your neck!"Hazel says running toward the edge of the pool, but she misjudges the edge and loses her footing then she goes tumbling in.

The water is icy cold and takes her breath away. It's murky and she can't see much, and then even less so when her kicking disturbs the sand at the bottom of the pool. Her friends back in New York would be having anxiety attacks about the health and safety of the pool and waterfall. She bets a few would even threaten to sue. Then she feels big strong hands reach around her body and pull her up. She pops out of the water coughing and sputtering - way too dramatic for an adult woman who took swimming lessons and received a gold medal for backstroke on athletic's day at school. "You are a fucking mess of a woman," Austin says in her ear. She wipes the water from her face and feels Austin moving them back into the shallows where he plants her down next to him, glaring. "Evelyn is fine. I would never put my daughter in danger," he grumbles. "Jump, Evelyn!" he then shouts. "Ok! Here I come!" she shouts and then takes a flying leap off the ledge.

Hazel's heart jumps into her throat and she instinctively grabs hold of Austin's arms as Evelyn plunges down to the pool. "Fuck! Nails woman," Austin groans as he tries to pry Hazel's fingers from his arm. Then with a loud slapping sound as Evelyn lands in a belly flop into the pool. Everyone hisses as they suck air in through their teeth with sympathy as Evelyn disappears under the water. "Fuck that has got to hurt," Jack says next to Hazel. Everyone waits with bated breath. Then suddenly Evelyn breaks the surface of the pool, flinging her arms into the air. "Ta-da!" she shouts and then everyone erupts in cheers and claps. Austin hands his beer to Hazel, takes his Stetson and plops it on her head then swims out to Evelyn.

He lifts her onto his shoulders and everyone cheers again while Evelyn grins like she just won first place at the Olympics. Once the commotion calms down Evelyn swims off to play near the edge of the waterfall, Linda and Mr. Post busy themselves with the food while the cowboys start a game of water football. Austin turns to Hazel and she watches him as he watches her while he swims slowly back to where she is sitting. He does not sit next to her instead choosing to float in the water in front of her, sliding his hands around her ankles to anchor himself. The simple touch sends her stomach into overdrive, flipping and flopping like no-ones business. "You are wearing my vest," he says and slides his hand a few inches up her legs. Hazel looks down at the vest and then back at him. "So I am...it's to cover this itty-bitty teeny-weeny bikini," she says and Austin again moves his hands a few inches up her legs.

She takes a deep breath and then takes a big gulp of his beer opening her legs and hooking her feet under his arms - an invite. "You are drinking my beer," he says and again moves his hand a few inches up her legs, resting them on her knees. "I don't mind sharing," she says and licks a trail of beer she had spilled on the side of the beer bottle neck. Austin raises an eyebrow then moves his hands up the outside of her thighs. Hazel's breathing starts to labor and she can't hide the heaving of her chest. "You are wearing my Stetson," he says then moves his hands up around the swell of her ass, his fingers only just dipping under the seam of her bikini bottoms. "It seems you like to share too," she only just manages to breathe out. Austin's hands squeeze slightly and Hazel takes a sip of his beer to disguise the moan that threatens to melt her tongue. "I don't like sharing...but I will take what you are willing to give me," he whispers as he slides his hands back and then onto her hips, pressing his thumbs on either side of her vagina. "I'll give whatever you are willing to take," she whispers back. Austin smirks and Hazel feels like they are back in that vacuum. That vacuum that blurs the rest of the world, making Austin her central point. She has to remind herself to breathe.

Then suddenly Austin is gone, dipping beneath the water and pushing away from her. She watches his figure float away from her just under the surface and eventually pop up near Evelyn. He shrugs at her, holding up both hands to her as if he does not know why he is suddenly on the other side of the pool then he turns his back to her and starts talking to Evelyn. Hazel sips on his beer and wills her breathing to steady as she watches Austin and Evelyn hunt for bugs in the rocks. She is fucked. So very, very fucked.

"Hello! I heard you had your hand up a cow's ass all day."

Hazel whips her head around and sees Tina, Mags, and a very grumpy-looking Jan. "Hi. What are you doing here?" she asks, happy to see the two of them. "Well," Tina says climbing into the pool with Mags, "I am dating Jack and Mags here is dating Ace...small town," she says. "What about you, Jan? Who are you dating?" Hazel pokes. Jan rolls her eyes but then frowns. "That is Austins Stetson. You can't just go around stealing people's Stetsons," she says folding her arms in a pout. "Trucks, turkeys, Stetsons...beer," Hazel says holding up Austin's beer, "give me enough time and I might just steal his heart," she says. Tina and Mags giggle behind her. Jan's glare intensifies and then she wades into the water and swims across the pool to where Austin and Evelyn are.

"Miss Hazel, I think we are going to enjoy having you around," Mags says grabbing Austin's beer from her and taking a sip.