Chapter 3: White House

January 31 2022 Time: 0900
Washington D.C. White House

"How are things going?"

"All has been going smoothly Mr. President our guests will be arriving soon"

"I see, gather everyone in the cabinet"

"Yes Mr. President"

Outside the White House, the sharp black vehicles carrying the delegation of Qua Toyne can be seen, the doors open revealing men in strange outfit, as they make their way to the entrance, President Gordon fixes his tie and tidies his suit preparing for the incoming guests

"Welcome! I believe you are Yagou?" President Gordon asks the person infront

"That is correct, and i believe you are the President of this fine nation?" Yagou replies

"You got that right, lets head into the cabinet and talk about everything in there"

In the cabinet, every member was present all sitting around a long rectangular table, leaving a couple vacant seats, they all waited for the President and the guests to arrive. As the President and the guests arrive they all stood up to greet them a warm welcome, everyone went back to their seat afterwards.

"We were hoping to open up trade with your nation" the US Trade Representative tells Yagou

"Do you perhaps seek information on magic?" Yagou asks

"We don't, we're talking about agricultural trade, we're looking to import food"

"I see, well that is of no problem to our nation, our nations soil is blessed by our goddess and can grow anything" Yagou replies with a prideful tone. "How much are you looking to import?'.

"Though our country is self sufficient in terms of food production, the demand for a more wide variety and quality of food is high, we're looking to import food that does not grow domestically in our country, about 15% of our total food supply will do, we're aware that your nation alone wouldnt be able to cover this much, so we've also been doing negotiations with other countries, here is a list of a variety of food we're looking to import," he slid a paper across the table, Yagou took the piece of paper and was surprised by the clean print, not only that he was also surprised on how they were able to translate it to the common language this quick.

"Im not familliar with other crops mentioned here, but as I've said, our land is fertile, we can pretty much cover 15% of your nations overall food supply, but we dont have the means of transportation for such a large purchase of food and also the manpower" .

"We'll cover for the transportation, and build relief facilities to provide basic needs, and for that we'll need permission from you"

"Its settled then, the Principality of Qua Toyne gives your nation permission to build your facilities on our land"

"Thank you, we'll start building as soon as possible"

"One more thing, you see, near the west of our border is a nation that discriminates demi-humans the nation of Louria, and recently, we've noticed a build up of an army near our border, we dont have the means of protecting our country, if war were to happen, we wouldn't be able to export the food you purchased".

"What do you think?" US President Gordon asks the secretary of defense

"This would be a great opportunity to see how war is fought in this world, especially the fact that wyverns exist enabling them to  conduct aerial warfare"

"I see, it's settled then, the US is willing to support the Principality of Qua Toyne through military alliance"

February 7 2022 Time: 1000
Kingdom of Louria

"My king, our army is almost ready" an aid tells the king.

"Good, we can finally claim the blessed lands of those demi humans for ourselves, not like they even deserved such a blessing, i want to launch our offensive as soon as pur army is complete" the king replies.

"Yes my king, what of the United States my king? According to our spies in Qua Toyne, they have recently agreed upon a defense treaty, would this be a hindrance to our plans?" The aid asks.

"The nation that proposed agricultural exchange between our nations? Ive only heard of that nation recently, which makes them a developing, weak nation, it would be of no hindrance at all, we will go through with the plan"

February 12 2022 Time: 1300
Principality of Qua Toyne
City of Gim

The build up of Louria's army near the Principalities border was getting more visible, the Principality replied by building up its own army to defend theur nation, though their armies size couldn't compare to that of Louria's, they were reassured by the fact that they were now allied with the US, the nation that recently came out of nowhere, which invaded their airspace with such ease, they also had aircraft which were similar to that of Mu's but according to the ones that had the opportunity to visit the US mainland, were more superior.

Scouts from Qua Toyne noticed that Louria's army was advancing and quickly informed the general which led their army.

"Has the city of Gim been evacuated?"

"The evacuation is nearly done, but there are still some people left in the city."

"We must protect the city of Gim at all costs! We cannot let those vile humans take what is ours!"

Soon clashing of swords erupted, skies were filled with wyverns, the Principality was already being overwhelmed by Louria's larger army, the war seemed hopeless until multiple bright lights came racing towards the battlefield, one struck a Lourian wyvern and annihilated it along with the nearby wyverns and their riders.

===============================
Authors Note

Ya'll heres a new chapter, its short yeah, been pretty busy with stuff, ill try to dish out at least 2 more chapters this week if im not as busy, enjoy this chapter, the next chapter will be focusing on the battle of Gim, I'll try to make the battle as juicy as i can, thats all, more chapters to come soon.