Chapter 2: Conference

Central Calendar Year 1639 January 25
Time: 1330
Principality of Qua Toyne Governmental Meeting

This meeting was held in order to discuss about yesterdays incident, Prime Minister Kanata, along with other heads of state are worried because of this incident, a breach of their airspace, and their defense.

"Any opinion on this report? What should we make of it?" Prime Minister Kanata asked

The intelligence agent raised his hand and said "From the information we've gathered we believe it to be similar to what Muans call an aircraft, a contraption they've developed that allows flight without the use of wyverns, however this aircraft that invaded our airspace has capabilities that surpasses it, the latest Muan aircraft is capable of reaching speeds up to 350 km/h this aircraft however, according to the reports exceeded that speed"

"I see, anything else?" Prime Minister Kanata asks

"That is all the information we have as of now"

Before anyone could say another word, the doors opened revealing a young man, panting, he approached them

"Forgive me for interrupting the meeting, but i bring urgent news! We have information from our 2nd fleet, just off our north coast, we discovered a huge vessel with a lenght of over a thousand feet with an escort of ships that are around 500 feet long, they are affiliated with the nation known as The United States of America, they also own the unknown aircraft that invaded our airspace and would like to meet us in order to formally apologize for invading our airspace"

"The United States of America, sorry but im not familiar with this nation" Prime Minister Kanata replies

"They said they were transferred to our world"

"Unbelievable" one of the heads of state said

"It may be, but if they posses an aircraft, then they most likely be a well developed nation, we're going to need them to become our allies as soon as possible, they said they wanted to meet us right? Let us hold a conference between our nations as soon as possible."

"I'll inform the 2nd fleet right away Prime Minister" the young man quickly runs outside of the room

Time: 1400
USS John C. Stennis

Ambassador Peter was curious about the device Capatain Harald was using to communicate

"What is that device you are using?" Ambassador Peter asked curiously

"Its a magic comms device used for long ranged communication"

"Magic? I'm sorry am i hearing that right"

"Yes you are, it uses magic to communicate with another device from afar"

"Magic exists?"

"So you really are from another world, doesnt magic exist in your previous world?"

"Magic in our previous world was simply a myth"

"Well i see, anyway i received information regarding your request, it was accepted, the conference will be held 3 days from now, if you would like it we can get you a place to stay at Myhak"

"Thank you for the kind offer, but we'll head back to our country for now" Ambassador Peter replies

"Come to think of it, where is your nation even located? That unknown object was said to have come from the north east, but there is nothing there but water" Captain Harald asks curiously

"Well just as you said, north east of your nation" Ambassador Peter replies

"I've never seen land on those part of the oceans before"