1. The Groupies

okay i wrote this a year ago and i decided to post it before the one i'm currently writing :)

I stormed into the floral aroma of my room. My face hitting my pillow sending dust into the air. Tears wet the soft fabric. I let out a wail of agony as my heart ripped from inside the fragile shell of my body. Fast breathing sent warm gusts upon my face. I couldn’t conceal the thrashing emotional pain. I wept. How could he do this to me? After everything we had been though together. I sat up onto the blue comforter. My hair was a mess. Knotted and gross.

I got up and moved to my computer. I sat there by my desk. Face red from everything I had been through today. My boyfriend who was supposed to be completly devoted to me, who i knew loved me, was hanging around other girls. It was not right. I mean he was inexplicably handsome, with big brown eyes and soft black hair. That, however, justifyes nothing. When you have a girlfriend you must spend free time with them, not with other girls. If he’s being hit on, tell them to lay off maybe? He hadn’t broken up with me, I know he still cared. I wish he had only cared enough to know what he was doing hurt. He was a great boyfriend, but couldn’t he be greater to know what I needed. I needed him, and his love. It sounds like i am just being a jelous brat, but i just do not know what to do.

Tears welled up in my eyes again. I didn’t even attempt to hold them back. When I thought of Tyler, all I could see where those little whores surrounding him like little groupies. I was supposed to be his number one. I hated those girls. He was my guy, and they knew that.

I decided to get on the computer. It would be a distraction, and that’s what I needed. I went onto my gmail account to check for new emails. 14 new: spam, spam, facebook, facebook, spam. I deleted all of them. I scrolled down a little to see who was online now. A name I did not want to see appeared. Tyler Ledgedon. I panicked, and as I was about to close out the page, a ding sounded and a chat box appeared.

hey

How nice, he was totally unaware of everything I was going through. Everything he had put me through. Yet I replied back,

hi

I expected a normal happy reply like “sup”, but no what he asked was,

are you mad at me?

I couldn’t cry to him about everything he had done to me. No. Instead I took the very shallow easy was out of this.

No! Why do you say that?

I asked attempting to sound surprised. I felt bad afterword. He should know about why I was upset. I debated telling him now what was wrong. Then he responded,

Hannah told me you were

Well thanks Hannah.

Well I’m not mad at you

I said next. I was trying to fight back tears now. Not being honest can lead to a break up. I needed to tell him what was going on. If I didn’t, how could I make it better? So I began typing,

Ok Tyler, there was some truth to what Hannah said…

I stopped typing there. I did not click send yet. It hit me. I wasn’t mad at Tyler. He did nothing wrong. I wasn’t mad at those girls who surround him. I could be one of those girls if I wanted to. I was jealous of them. I only had one class with Tyler, and some people had many with him. I wanted to be one of those people. I know he had no feelings for those girls, but if I were one of them, we could be something amazing together. Actually, I was mad at myself, for not having to courage to go over there myself, and hang all over him. He was my boyfriend after all. He wouldn’t mind. Another ding chimed from my laptop.

I have to go

Tyler said. I bid farewell to him too. This was the closing of my day. Tomorrow I would go over there and actually act as the number one groupie I am, and had been chosen by Tyler to be. If one of those other girls tried to stand in my way. I know that as long as I was there. Tyler would never look at them.