"Heaven" he says shooting me a cold glare

"Fine" I agree following him to the kitchen "what?"

"Can you please stop acting as if this is all my fault? I didn't ask for any of this" he says as his face begin to redden "you think I want you and the boys hone?"

"I don't know Zayn" I shrug him off "you sure you don't want me gone? Cause according to you, you only stayed because of them"

"Will you stop acting like a salty bitch for a second?"

"Tf? Oh helll noo" I raise my hand to smack him but he stopped me "you're such a savage"

"Well...you...are...a...book" he says "you are a book, that's what you are"

Reminds me of that song...can't put my finger on it

"A book? I'm a book?"

"Yeah, because no one likes books"

"I like books"

"Yeah well, no one asked you"

"I really wish you would stop blaming our parents and admit you screwed up"

"I wouldn't have been able to screw up if they hadn't given me the opportunity" he says matter-of-factly

"If you hadn't been such a little bitch and actually spoken to me about the situation instead of breaking things and doing drugs we-"

"Can you guys speak any louder?" I hear a voice that sound like Jabir's say "we can't hear you"

"That's the point" I shout

"I think its time we eat, don't you?" Bella asks

I shrug and sit at my table

"So? Bella? How are you liking my room?" I ask

"Actually I slept in Zayn's room" she says

"Oh did you now?" I say and she nods "how interesting"

"Dad?" Jabir says "run"

"No, no running" I say "Bella? What else have you done with Mr. Malik so far?"

"Well, Mrs. Malik...? Nothing really"

"Oh no" I say "its Ms. Marcus"

"What?" Zayn says "its Malik"

"Nope" I smile "maybe you should've thought of that before you disrespected me by having this bitch in our bed"

"Hey!" She says

"Sorry, I got carried away"

"You have something you wanna say Heaven?" He says with a look of pure anger

"Yes, yes I do" I say "1) Its Marcus. 2) you're a bitch. 3) I hate you. 4) I hope your hair falls out..... Oh wait.....I forgot you're bald"

"I really don't like the way you've become"

"Oh, you want me to cwy now? Poor Zayn doesn't like the way I've become" I tease "you wanna know what I don't like?"

Everyone remains quiet

"This" I say standing "its mine"

I walk around

"This is all mine" I shout as tears begin to fall from my eyes "him? He's mine too"

I grip onto Zayn

"He's mine and you can't take him from me"

"Are you OK mummy?" Jawwad asks

"Yeah"

"Your mummy's just upset" Zayn says as he begins to stroke my hair while carrying me to his room "love? Why'd you break down like that?"

"I didn't take my pills"

"I think its a bit more than you not taking your pills"

"Are you fucking legally blind? Have you not been paying any attention to what's been happening? I just lost my reason to breathe"

"I know" he says with a sigh "but you need to und-"

"Yeah yeah yeah" I mock "you didn't mean for any of this to happen"

"I was actually going to say that this is your fault but I guess"

"How is it my fault?" I ask

"If you hadn't complained about us being together so much, your mum wouldn't have had break us up"

"Sorry I wasn't thrilled to marry you after you broke my arm"

"It was just an accident"

"See? That's what I don't like about you. With you, everything is always an accident"

"This wasn't an accident"

"For you maybe"

I turn and head for the door

"For me, this was the biggest accident I have ever made and I regret falling in love with you everyday"
------
Hope you enjoyed! Don't kill me Cake. Can't wait for bookclub tomorrow