"Damon you're going to make me cry," Caroline said, it was so sweet and sad and just everything she had never associated with Damon Salvatore.

"That was so sweet," Rebekah said feeling sad for both him and Jade.

"Thanks Fangs. Thank you for taking care of her and loving her like your own and thank you for being there when we weren't and giving her the love I couldn't," James said uncharacteristically emotional.

"You don't need to thank me Prongs," Damon said shaking his head.

"I do," James said.

"We both do," Lily said in agreement.

"We all do," Sirius said. After all their deaths, Jade only had him and he was beyond thankful for that.

Damon just sighed shaking his head. "I'm glad I did anyway. She's the best thing that ever happened to me," He smiled looking at his daughter who smiled and hugged him her arms around his neck as he wrapped his own around her, the others watching the two with smiles on their faces.

Jade sniffled at that, tears in her eyes before she asked, "Th-They're proud of me?"

"Of course they are. Why wouldn't they be?" Damon said.

"But...Aunt Petunia said..." Jade began but Damon cut her off.

"Whatever she said means nothing. She lied to you remember? Why would anything else be true then? Do you think I'd lie to you?" Damon asked her.

"You're nice. Lying is not, so no," Jade shook her head and he smiled.

"You're so adorable," Caroline said, yet again.

"Seriously though, you're literally so cute. How could someone even think of hurting you?" Rebekah said frowning at the thought.

"Well then trust me when I say that they're proud of you and they love you more than anything," Damon said slowly reaching forward and when she didn't flinch he held her tiny hands in his before snorting at the size difference. "You are tiny. We need to get some food in you," Damon said before he clenched his jaw in remembrance of when she'd asked if she could eat.

"How old are you anyway?" Lily asked curiously.

"Uh...I was 8," Jade said shifting slightly.

"What?!" The newcomers exclaimed. How was that 8? She looked barely 6. It was not possible.

"That's not possible. You look barely 6," Remus said looking at her on-screen self confused.

"I know," Jade sighed.

"How much did they feed you?" Lily asked, the size of her frame was too tiny, she was so short it wasn't healthy, it all lead to one thing and when Jade grimaced at her question, she got her answer. "If they weren't already dead, I'd kill them myself."

"I'd be joining," James, Sirius and Remus said immediately and Severus just nodded in agreement.

"You can count us in too," Blaise said gesturing to him and the two on either side of him.

"Like we'd have let you have all the fun," The twins said with wicked grins on their faces.

"Rest assured that had they been alive, the Malfoy family library is filled with all sorts of curses that I'd have loved using on them," Narcissa said her eyes two chips of ice in her anger.

"Cissa..." Lucius began but Narcissa just gave him that look and he immediately shut up but there was a slight smile on his face that the entire wizarding population were shocked at seeing.