Chapter 13

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries

AN: Those of you who have been asking for a poly relationship, I'm afraid that cannot happen. My family might read this and since we're Muslims and they're very religious, I can't add that in. Sorry to disappoint you guys.  I also wanted to inform you that Kol/Jade is in the lead now so if you want anyone else for her, vote quickly before I make my decision. I will also be introducing a few other ships a little bit in the chapter so comment what you think about them if you want so I know whether to carry them on or not. I have also added a few more aesthetics to the aesthetics chapter so if you haven't already you can check them out if you want. :)

WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WILL PUT A WARNING BEFOREHAND.

"Jade? Please tell me that's not you," Luna said pleadingly. She got her answer in her friend's silence as she held her dad tighter refusing to look at anyone. Luna sobbed at that as Neville held her hand tears falling from his own eyes. The rest of the wizards and witches, even the few Slytherins that were there were looking at her in horror, they couldn't believe that what they had seen was her. It made them realise that they didn't know anything about her life before Hogwarts, only a select few of them knew about Damon but not about anything else and they just couldn't believe it.

The Mystic Falls Gang looked at Damon and her in sympathy, no one deserves that, what she's been through was just horrible. How could someone be so cruel to her, she was only a kid. The Mikaelsons didn't know what to feel right now, they had been so pissed off at how the family were treating the girl without even knowing who she was and now that they could put a name to that face, it was even harder to control their temper. Klaus felt more strongly than the others having been through this himself, his hands were clenched into fists as the memories he had long since repressed were suddenly, after years, now playing out in front of him.

No one was more in disbelief and shock though than Tom Riddle as he just stared ahead with a blank expression on his face, the emotions he felt too intense to put into words or even show on his face. His future self had killed her parents, that was the reason she was living with those monsters, he was the reason she was living with those monsters, he was the reason for the pain she had been in, he was the reason for it all. He had put another child in the place he had once been in, he had made another child an orphan, he had...he had been the reason another child was abused. Like him. He swallowed at the emotions that he felt, the crippling guilt and self-loathing he felt were choking him, it felt suffocating as he pulled the collar of his shirt away from his neck. He couldn't believe what he had done. He couldn't believe the monster he had become.

"Jade?" George asked with a break in his voice as he looked at her, she lifted her head slightly to look at him with tears in her own eyes and that's when the dam broke for him. Everything was too much to bear as he let out a choked sob before immediately apparated to the doors before leaving to go to his room. He needed some time alone and Death granted him that. Jade immediately got up and followed his example, going after him leaving the rest to sit there in silence.

"Georgie!" Jade called out causing him to stop and turn around with tears falling from his eyes. He shook his head swallowing as he ran a hand through his hair not knowing how to deal with it, with the pain. "Georgie I'm...I...I just...What do you need?" She settled on that knowing there was nothing she could say to help.

"A hug," George said and she immediately went and wrapped her arms around him as he buried his head into her neck and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"I'm sorry Georgie. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't know how to. I'm sorry for everything that happened. I'm sorry about Freddie, I'm so sorry. It's my fault, if only I hadn't been the blasted Girl-who-lived, then he would still be here. I..." Jade sobbed into his chest apologising for all the pain her presence had caused to her brother in all but blood.