Chapter 22

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries

AN: Sorry I haven't updates in ages. I've had exams recently but I managed this chapter. I wanted to ask who you want for a love interest for Jade whilst she was in hogwarts? Some have asked fo Cedric but some don't want her to go through any more pain. What do you all think? I want to have a jealous Kol so there has to be someone.

The scene shifted back to the room Jade and Damon were in as Damon said, "Now I have a bunch of stories to tell you about your parents but first, we need to go shopping."

"Shopping?" Jade asked confused.

"Yup. Shopping. There are a few things we need," Damon said since the clothes were too big for her but he also wanted to take her out. "Come on. Let's go."

Jade got up and followed him out the room, he asked to pick her up but she shook her head telling him she could walk so they both walked side by side back to her room.

"Do you know, your mother was the one who designed your bedroom," Damon said to her as they walked.

"Really?" Jade asked shocked.

"Yup. It's not the only place she designed for you though. There's also the play area, the library, the study room, a room you can just relax in, and, well there's many others. Your mom went above and beyond for you. She loved you so much, as did your dad and your uncles. Sirius and Remus literally adored you, they loved you as their own," Damon reminisced.

"You should have seen when Sirius, Damon and James sneaked you out and had a ride on Sirius's motorbike in the night. Lily was furious but Damon just said a few words and she calmed down," Remus said.

"As usual," James and Sirius said together with a roll of their eyes as Damon smirked at James who scowled at him playfully.

"You put a baby on a motorbike?" Rebekah asked concerned.

"It wasn't a normal motorbike. This one could fly," Damon said remembering when he'd had a ride in it with Sirius, that had been fun.

"Of course," Rebekah said. "Magic."

"A flying motorbike? I want one," Kol said excitedly.

"Kol, no," Elijah and Klaus said at the same time before giving each other a look.

"Kol, yes," Kol said smirking at them.

"I would let you have a ride mate, but I'm technically dead so..." Sirius shrugged causing those close to him flinch at the reminder, none more than Jade as she swallowed and Sirius winced when he saw that, "Sorry pup."

Jade didn't say anything to that instead she turned to Kol and said, "I have the motorbike. I can give you a ride after the viewing, if you want?"

"Really? Brilliant," Kol said with a smile as his siblings sighed and rolled their eyes.

"What...What happened to them if what Aunt Petunia said isn't true?" Jade asked him.

Damon sighed before crouching in front of her as he said, "I will tell you the truth and not leave anything out, but not now. I promise I'll tell you one day though. It's just, you're too young to know the truth and you've been through hell already and on top of that, I never thought I'd be the one to have to tell you, it's a tad overwhelming to be honest but I want you to know that they loved you, more than the world, more than their life, more than anything and they always will. They may be gone but they're not truly dead for they live in the love we hold for them. They're watching over you every moment and I don't doubt for a second that they're proud of you. You're so strong sweetheart and I'm so sorry you had to be."