Chapter 1

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries

Hello to all you wonderful people. I know I haven't been updating my other stories that much because of the insane amount of work for A-levels but this idea popped into my head. It is a cliche one but I wanted to do my own twist on it. So I wrote a short chapter to start with and whenever I have the time I'll try to update as much as I can :)

"Damon! Who are you talking to? Why do you keep ignoring me?" Elena whined, her annoyance evident as she saw him once again engrossed in his phone. It was probably one of his booty calls she thought bitterly but still, she couldn't fathom why he was giving his attention to someone else when she was standing right in front of him. She wasn't even with Stefan anymore, it was finally right but he wouldn't even spare her a glance. Even before she broke up with Stefan, he hadn't looked at her like she wanted him to. She'd assumed it was because she was dating his brother, but even now, he barely looked at her. It didn't make any sense, she was the envy of every girl and the desire of every boy but still, he didn't even give her a second glance, it wasn't fair.

"Elena do you mind?" Damon said frankly just completely done with her bullshit. He was already pissed at her for hurting his brother and her continued advances were only adding to his irritation. She'd been throwing herself at him whenever the chance arose and he'd been at his wits end with her but she just couldn't seem to take a hint.

"Damon look I'm not with Stefan anymore. We can finally be together," Elena said stepping closer to him and placing a hand on his chest. He roughly shoved her hand away and took a step back, his expression hardening.

Damon abruptly cut the call; it wasn't even going through anyway, which only increased his ever-rising worry so already not in the best of moods, he turned to face Elena and snapped, "What is your problem, Elena? I've made it abundantly clear that there will never be anything between us. I don't see you as anything more than the woman who broke my brother's heart."

Damon's frustration was palpable as he walked toward the door. He couldn't find any peace in his own house because of her. Elena had a habit of waltzing in whenever she pleased, as if she owned the damn place. It took every ounce of his self-control to avoid physically throwing her out. He had asked her to leave many times, but did she ever listen? No, of course not.

"Please, like you actually care about him. You don't have to push me away just to spare Stefan's feelings. I'm sure he'll understand because we love each other." Elena tried to persuade him.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah. What the hell did you just say? Where in that stupid little head of yours did you somehow come up with that utter bullshit? When have I ever loved you?" Damon asked confused and concerned for her mental health. He had thought she was a decent girl at first, not at all like Katherine, but he now realized how alike the two were and even that seemed too insulting to Katherine and he despised the bitch's guts so that was saying something.

he believed wholeheartedly that he loved her, convinced that it simply couldn't be otherwise.

"Of course you have and you do, Damon. Even Isabelle said so," Elena said trying to make him see sense. She believed wholeheartedly that he loved her, convinced that it simply couldn't be otherwise.

"Well then, I guess insanity runs in the family because I do not, nor have I ever loved you," Damon declared bluntly before he abruptly vamp sped away. Just a second later, a blinding light flashed before his eyes, and his world plunged into darkness. Unbeknownst to him, the same mysterious phenomenon had also occurred to the entire Scooby Gang, the Mikaelson siblings, Jade Willow Potter Salvatore, and other members of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.