Chapter 14

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries 

AN: I have chosen the pairing for Jade, the one with the highest votes was Kol/Jade so sorry for all of you Klade and Elade shippers. I'm afraid Klaus/Jade lost by 21 votes. All the other ships for Jade were below the two of them so they're not gonna happen either. Now you all need to vote for Klaus's pairing with someone else and other remaining characters not listed below :)

Other pairings with the most votes are Caroline/Draco, Bonnie/Damon, Elijah/Katherine and Rebekah/Stefan. 

This is the seating arrangements (Just imagine that it has armrests that can move up and down. I added that in because I forgot about what cinema I chose): 

 I added that in because I forgot about what cinema I chose): 

"Everyone can have a break now," Death said mostly for Jade's sake because as soon as that was said she had apparated to the doors and left. Damon contemplated whether to let her have a moment alone before shaking his head as he vamp sped after her.

Jade ran down the hall until she came to her room only to curse Death when the other name read Tom Marvolo Riddle. She went inside and saw two beds on either side of the room, she let out a sob as everything hit her, the memories, the pain, it was too much, it was all too much. She fisted her hair before wiping her tears as she tried to walk to the bed but she couldn't even get there before she felt her legs give out from under her. Familiar arms caught her before she did, holding her like she knew they always would, providing her with comfort she knew no one could give her but him. She sobbed holding his arms around her waist. 

"Let it out. Let it out baby. It's okay. I've got you. I've got you. Sfogati Stellina mia. Sono qui per te. Sempre (Just let it out little star. I'm here for you. Always)." Damon said controlling his own emotions once again as he held her knowing she needed to let it out, this is what Death wanted and despite how much he despised it, he understood because how else could she heal, how else could she move on?

When her legs couldn't hold her up anymore, he swiftly lifted her in his arms and laid down on the bed pulling her close to him. Her arms clutched his shirt and her head rested on his chest as she cried like she never had before not even noticing when a certain someone came to the door looking for his room. He did not expect to see his name written with the girl's and nor did he expect to see her in such a state. He swallowed knowing most of her pain was his fault and her every cry made his guilt just that much more pronounced as he turned and left. 

He wasn't the only one who could hear her, all the supernatural creatures with heightened hearing were able to listen to everything. Damon's soothing words and her cries mixed together creating a picture more heartbreaking than words could even try and explain. Some of the more emotional ones were controlling their own tears.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked Caroline concerned when he saw the tears in her eyes after her hand had squeezed his. He assumed she was a vampire from the strength she exerted because he was pretty sure that a little more pressure and she would have broken his hand.