Chapter 12

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries 

AN: I've been sick at home lately so I've been too brain dead to work lately so I wrote this chapter and the last one instead. Oh and I will be deciding the pairing for Jade soon so hurry up and vote on the aesthetics chapter for who you want her to be with because I want to start the beginning of her love story :)

"Wait before we start, where are the other Weasleys? I mean if you brought George here, what about Ron, Ginny and their parents?" Seamus asked curiously.

"What about Hermione too?" Padma asked confused only just realising that they weren't here.

Damon felt Jade become stiff as soon as the questions were asked and he looked down at her wondering what was wrong. He remembered those names from the amount of times she's talked about them so why did the mention of their names had her tense up. Did something happen to them? Were they alright? He hoped so because he knew how much she cared for them, they were like a second family for her.

"I have brought only those necessary for the viewing," Death said refusing to give anything else away as he set the screen to stop when someone talks before playing it.

They all watched confused as an ordinary house came to view, it looked like a copy of every other house on the street. Despite its insignificance to the others, the stiffening of Jade's shoulders as her dad tightened his arm around her showed just how significant the house truly was.

Jade sat up removing herself from her dad, who was wide-eyed as he looked at the house on screen. The others close to them looked at the two confused registering their shocked expressions as they stared at the screen.

"Death! What the hell?!" Jade shouted out in shock, hoping it wasn't what she thought it was, but even she couldn't deny it when she read the sign Privet Drive. The place held so many memories, memories she had spent years trying to forget, so much so that she hadn't even told her dad the extent of what had transpired within those walls and now the shock of seeing the house that had brought her nothing but nightmares immediately had her going into a panic.

Death sighed, there was no point saying anything because she was not going to accept any explanation and he couldn't blame her. She had spent her entire life pushing it all away, every single memory, not even talking to her dad about anything. She wouldn't tell anyone but that's what she desperately needed to do. The pain of every memory that have gradually built up over the years were too much for her now, especially after what had happened before he brought her here and as they watched all these memories, he hoped to chip away every one of them, he hoped she would heal from them with the support and love from those she considered friends and family. She needed to heal otherwise she could never move forward.

"Death! Death! Death for f£$%'s sake! You can't do this. I am not watching this," Jade said desperately beginning to breathe heavily as she felt her panic rising, the others looking at her concerned as Damon held her hand rubbing circles of comfort trying to calm her down as he cursed Death in his mind not even caring if he could hear what he was saying. 

Jade looked at her dad with fear and pain in her eyes and he immediately but gently pulled her into his chest, he hated seeing her like this. What on earth was Death thinking? He knew that place had haunted her mind for a long time, he knew they had hurt her but he didn't know exactly what had happened to her. She never spoke of that place, not even when he calmed her down from a nightmare, she wouldn't tell him anything. He had seen the hand-shaped bruises on her arms that day and that's why he knew that they had hurt her but he didn't know the extent.

"it's for your own good Jade" Death said before he made sure she couldn't leave the room, that wasn't going to help her. He felt guilty for doing this, the last thing he wanted was to hurt her but for her to heal she needed to feel the pain first.