Chapter 4

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries

The others were lounging around in the seats they chose completely bored to death with absolutely nothing to do other than talk to each other, which asides from Caroline wasn't anyone's forte, when all of a sudden, a sound of a pop echoed around them. They all stood up alert and wary as they looked around confused. What on earth was that they thought before a few more pops were heard and they suddenly saw random people lying on the cinema floor. 

"Stay seated everyone, you will only cause more of a panic to the people I have brought here." The voice said as the people lying on the floor began shifting slightly clearly about to get up. Coming from war as they have, he knew they wouldn't take kindly to strangers, which was why he had darkened their part of the cinema to their eyes until everything was sorted out.

"Who are they?" Elena asked curiously as everyone sat down again.

"Everything will be explained in due time," The voice said just as the people began getting up off the floor and looking around like they had before, clearly having no idea where they were.

Neville picked himself off the floor confused about what had happened, he had been running to Jade when a light flashed before his eyes and now he was here. He didn't have time to dwell on anything before he saw Luna lying on the floor next to him and he quickly shook her awake concerned. He breathed a sigh of relief when she woke up a moment later and it was clear before he even asked a question that she was as confused as him.

"Where are we Neville?" Luna asked confused as she looked around before her eyes settled on a darker corner of the cinema and narrowed. Damon was looking at them as well, having heard the familiar name Jade had mentioned in her letters and in person. They looked somewhat like the pictures he vaguely remembered and he was itching to know if they were who he thought they were because that would mean Jade might be with them. Though considering the dirt and dust covering all of them and the blood he could smell from nearly every single one of them, he would rather her not be with them at all.

He looked at each face closely but couldn't see her anywhere and he really just desperately wanted to get up and try to look for her but the creepy voice had said not to and the others would obviously question him, but to be honest, right now, he just couldn't muster up even the slightest concern for that, he just wanted to find his daughter. 

Just as he was about to go a sudden chilly voice whispered in his head, "Patience." He froze in shock but since he was sitting away from the others, none of them noticed, too busy looking at newcomers curiously so he realized the voice was only in his head. He found himself listening though, why, he didn't know, but there was something telling him that the voice didn't wish him harm.

"What is it Luna?" Neville asked concerned.

"Nothing. I just thought I saw something," Luna replied before they helped each other off the floor. They then realized they weren't alone, other students that had been fighting in the war were all lying around them. They walked around and shook everyone awake as the others who had gotten up helped too. For some inexplicable reason, even Draco and his family were here, he had nothing against Draco, their previous rivalry meant nothing in comparison to the war they had just been through and his hand in helping Jade made him ok in his eyes. His father on the other hand had done nothing redeemable at all, and even if he did, he doubted it would make up for the misery he had caused so many people.

Therefore because of this, he quickly took all the Malfoy's wands before waking them up, just in case. He wouldn't trust any of them. He hid the wands in his cloak before checking on the others, they were all hurt in some places but there was nothing too serious which he was relieved about.