Chapter 21

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries

The screen showed the outside of the house the Potters were living in before it zoomed into the living room where Lily and the others sat in the armchairs.

[Voice-over - Damon] Your mother wanted to make sure I was okay before I left so she made me stay in their house for a few days where I met your dad and your two uncles.

[Voice-over - Jade] Uncles?

[Voice-over- Damon] Your parent's best friends...and mine.

The screen showed Damon walking downstairs in nothing but a towel and the others looked at him as he said, "You wouldn't happen to have a change of clothes would you?"

Lily had turned away immediately before she waved her wand at him and he was all of a sudden wearing clothes and the towel disappeared.

"What I would give to be able to change so easily like that in the morning," Jeremy said and the Tyler and Mat nodded their heads in agreement along with the others.

"Huh. Handy," Damon said with a smirk before he walked downstairs either not noticing or ignoring the slightly tense atmosphere, most likely the latter as he took a seat in one of the chairs before looking at Lily. "So, whatever your name is, how long should I stay? I've got things to do."

"My name's Lily and you'll stay until I see that you're completely fine but you're free to leave now if you want," Lily said with a shrug.

"I'd rather not. I'd like myself to be completely fine before I leave and besides, this just might be fun. So tell me, I've met witches before but they don't use wands for their ju-ju," Damon said raising an eyebrow at them.

"Ju-Ju?" Sirius asked offended.

"Magic, powers, etcetera," Damon said rolling his eyes.

"The ones you've probably met are what we call Wiccan witches or warlocks, they harness the power of their ancestors whilst we harness ours from our very core, that's why we're called Core witches or wizards, obviously depending on our gender," Remus answered.

"That's what I am then," Bonnie commented to herself.

"You're a wiccan witch?" Lily asked surprised.

"Apparently," Bonnie said.

"Well it's nice to meet you," Lily said to her with a smile at her.

"You too," Bonnie said smiling back at her.

"Why have I never met any witches or wizards like you then? I've lived for more than a century," Damon said curious.

"You're quite a young vampire," Remus commented.

"How is more than a century young to you?" Damon said annoyed at being called first a baby, now young.

"Compared to the vampires in our world, you're young. You'd probably be considered a child in their clan, the elders have lived for thousands of years," Lily said to him.

"What? Thousands of years?" Damon asked shocked as he sat up slightly.

"Yup. But you're a different kind of vampire. In our world, vampires have magic as well and they are all pale white, their eyes are slitted and their fangs are always there," Remus said.

"Huh. Well thank God, I'm not like one of yours then. I would miss this face," Damon said with a smirk.

Those who knew Damon rolled their eyes at that as he smirked.