Chapter 19

I do not own TVD

When the screen paused for a few moments, they were all confused and Jade looked up and said, "Uh Death don't tell me you have service problems."

Death only chuckled at that but didn't say anything and they were all confused about what was going on when all of a sudden a few pops echoed around the room. Already familiar with what that meant, they looked to the floor of the cinema confused about just who Death had brought this time.

They then groaned awake and sat up, giving them all a shock of their life as they froze in their seats, They'd seen the memory of them and they were supposed to be dead so what the hell was going on?

"Lilyflower! Oh my God! Are you okay?" James panicked when he got to his wife, he didn't know what happened, he'd thought he was going to die at Voldemort's hand but then this happened, he didn't understand what was going on but he was beyond relieved that his wife was ok.

"James! You're okay! Oh thank God! Wait, Jade! Oh my God! Where is she James?! Where's our daughter?" Lily said looking around panicked.

"This is not possible," Severus said faintly as he looked at Lily in shock, the last thing he'd seen was Jade's eyes as she stared at him in grief before he blacked out and now he was here.

"What the hell?" Sirius said frozen in disbelief. He didn't know how he was here, one moment ago, he'd fallen through the veil looking into his Goddaughter's eyes filled with horror and disbelief, and the next, he'd woken up here to see his brother and sister in all but blood alive.

"What on earth?" Remus said frozen in shock along with Tonks who was holding on to him for dear life, they'd both just died. How was this possible? They had been literally dead just moments ago and now they was here, with people that were supposed to be dead. What the hell?

"Remus? What's going on? I could have sworn I..." Fred said as he looked around confused before he caught his twin's gaze looking at him in absolute joy and grief as he ran down the steps and hugged the life out of him. "Woah. What's wrong George?"

"You died," George sobbed and Fred held him tighter at that as he looked at the others in disbelief. Was he really dead? Then how was he here?

"What...how..." Damon stuttered in complete shock as he stared at them all completely frozen. Jade was in no better state them himself as she sat there her eyes wide and mouth agape with tears in her eyes.

"Dad," Jade said faintly turning to him and he looked at her with tears in his own eyes before he shook his head and then vamp sped down the stairs standing in front of them not even knowing about a certain vampire who was hiding from the others staring at him in absolute shock.

"Day!" Lily said before she began to sob as James held her, "I can't find her. I can't find Jade."

"Fangs where are we? What's going on? Where's Jade?" James asked trying to comfort his wife before he looked at two men in front of him that looked eerily familiar.

"Damon," A familiar voice said and Damon was wide-eyed as he looked at him.

"Ric?" Damon asked in disbelief as he stood there frozen before he said, "This isn't possible. How...You're dead. You're all supposed to be dead."

"What do you mean?" James asked confused.

"What's going on Damon? The last thing I remember is dying in that tomb," Alaric said confused as Elena, Jeremy and the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang froze in disbelief at seeing him again.

"I have brought you all back from the dead only for the duration of the viewing," Death said.

"What the hell was that?" Sirius asked looking above confused along with the others.