Chapter 87: Divine Mountain

Before heading to Divine Mountain, Zane tries to use the seashell that he has to contact Kaori. There is no answer on her end. He then tries to see if Shizuku will answer. She also does not answer. Both of them failing to answer is a bit worrisome to Zane.

Zane says, "Both Kaori and Shizuku are not answering. That may be a bad sign."

"I agree. We should go and look for them. I bet that Hajime will be alright without our help. He has Tio with him anyway so he should be alright," Shea says.

Yue states, "The guards around the Capital have also been basically nonexistent. From what I can tell they have not even tried to repel that demon attack. There is something going on here that we are not aware of."

"I guess that we should go and look for Kaori and Shizuku then," Zane says.

"The only problem is that we don't know where to start looking," Yue comments.

At this point Shea gets a spaced out look for a second. Once she is focused again Shea says, "We should not all go."

"Why do you say that?" Zane asks.

Shea replies, "My future sight just activated. If we all go then when the guards see Zane they will set up an ambush and attack us. Yue and I manage to survive, but Zane is killed in the ambush."

"Really?" Zane asks.

Yue says, "Shea's future sight has come in handy before. I say that we follow it. We still need to go and find the others though." She then asks, "You said that Zane was the only one that got killed in your vision right?"

"Just him. The guards seemed to be focused only on him," Shea replies.

Yue states, "Alright. Zane you head to Divine Mountain. Help Hajime however you can. Shea and I will go and check on Kaori and Shizuku. They better be in trouble and not just be ignoring us."

Zane says, "That sounds like a good plan. I will see you two later."

"Yeah, I guess we will. Be sure to not get in Hajime's way," Yue replies.

At this point, Yue and Shea both head towards the castle. The plan is for them to start searching it for any signs of where Kaori and Shizuku may have gone. However, as neither of them knows the castle too well, they are not sure where to look exactly. For this reason they plan to just look all over.

Once the two girls are gone, Zane contacts Tio with his seashell. He says, "Tio can you hear me?"

"Yes, loud and clear. Did you need something?" Tio asks.

Zane replies, "Kaori and Shizuku are not answering when we try to contact them. Yue and Shea are going to go and investigate. I was told to help you and Hajime however I can. Tell me where you are so I can head there."

Tio is silent for a moment and then says, "I was actually just in the middle of taking Ms. Aiko somewhere safe. Hajime is busy fighting an apostle."

"I take it you are in dragon form then," Zane comments.

"That is right," Tio replies.

Zane says, "Just hold still wherever you are for a second. I am going to teleport onto your back."

"Can you really teleport that precisely?" Tio asks.

"More or less. It would help if you can tell me what is around you too," Zane says.

Tio replies, "I am over a mountain that is south of the Divine Mountain."

Hearing this Zane teleports to the area south of the Divine Mountain. Rather than trying to get right on Tio's back he just teleports to the ground. He then looks to the sky to try and spot where Tio is at. He manages to see her in the distance. Once he has, Zane opens a gate and gets onto Tio's back.