Chapter 11: Velgrynd

Start from the beginning

And now, Rimuru's Aura is pretty much non-existence(For her and Rimuru, But for the others...). And one, just one slumber and he will be able to control his Aura completly. And not just that he will be able to control his Aura Alone, (Without Ciel's help.)

Ciel : << For how many years will you sleep? >> She ask happy that this is the last slumber that her Husband will go through.

Rimuru : "Hm? Ah just another 3 Billion years. After that, My Aura is completely gone, Hehehe." He said getting happy that he will not go to his slumber anymore.

In the past, He dislike going through Slumber, Because his Partner is waiting for him to wake up and he don't want his partner to feel lonely.

So he tries to not go through his slumber and Well it didn't go well.

Ciel after hearing this got more happy.

Ciel : << 'Just another 3 Billion Years and He will not go through his Slumber any longer.' >>

Rimuru : "But back to the Topic, So What's your decision?"

Ciel : << We should. >>

Rimuru : "I see, Well it's already late let's go and Sleep."

Ciel just nodded and let Rimuru carry her to their Bedroom.

*1 Year and 3 Months Later*

During that time Nothing Much Happen, It's the same like always. Like Ciel needs to transform to her Dragon Form because of her belly is getting big, Rimuru always helping his Wife, Veldanava watching Velzard train and sometimes give her some tips, And Velzard training her skill.

Now in the Void, There is a house floating. Inside of the House, we see 2 Dragon, One is giving a birth while the other is helping, and 2 Human(?) helping the dragon.

Rimuru : You can do it Ciel!

Ciel : << I know! I already experience this Twice! So you don't have to tell me!! Arghhh!! >>

Rimuru : "One last push Ciel! One last push!"

Ciel : << Shut up!!! Arghhh!! >>

After a minute, The process is success and we see Rimuru holding the Egg.

Rimuru : "Veldanava, Can you get the towel?"

Veldanava : "Where?" He said while standing up.

Rimuru : "In the table." He said while pointing the table.

Veldanava take the Towel and give it to his Father. Rimuru takes the towel and clean the egg. After he finish cleaning the egg, He give the towel to Veldanava and ask him to clean it.

He ask Velzard to get another Towel. Velzard stand up to take the other towel and give it to her Father. Rimuru wrap the egg using the towel, He look at exhausted Ciel and ask.

Rimuru : "So, Do you want to hold the egg?" He ask softly and receive a nod from Ciel.

He walk over Ciel and give the egg to her, Ciel took the egg gently as if that the egg will break if she didn't hold it Carefully. She hug the egg and kissed it.

She notice the gender of her Child and look at Rimuru who smile warmly at her. Rimuru already knows what gender of his Child when he first hold the egg.

Ciel become more happy knowing that her third child will be another girl. She is not saying that she dislike having another boy in their Family. Infact, She would love to have another boy in their Family, It's just that if she has another Son, she is sure that Rimuru will spoil him and her Son will take the childishness of her Husband.

Fortunately enough, Veldanava is not Childish. And if she will hove another Son, She hope that he will not take the Childishness of her Husband.

(A/N : So... Who's gonna tell her?)

*1 Year later*

1 Year has passed, During those Year Velzard start again her Training while Veldanava is watching her while giving her some tips from time to time. Ciel and Rimuru is taking care of the egg.

In the void, There is a three story house floating. Inside of the House is 4 Human(?) looking at the egg.

After a Hour, The egg is showing sign that it's about to break. The four of them feel the sudden change of the Temperature, Rimuru ask Velzard and Veldanava to put an Barrier to which they did.

After a Minute, the Egg burst open and we see a Baby dragon.

The dragon open her eyes and look at the People infront of her

The dragon open her eyes and look at the People infront of her. The four people look at Dragon and they start having a Staring contest.

After a Minute, Ciel break the staring contest and get to the Point. She claps her hands and said...

Ciel : << Okay! stop it and let's go back to the topic. >>

The three people and 1 dragon look at Ciel, Shocked that she interrupt them from having a staring contest. After a second, Rimuru recover from his Shock and Cough.

Rimuru : "Ahem! R-right let's go back to the topic. Well Greetings to you, I'm your Father, Rimuru. On my left is your Mother, Ciel. On my Left is your Sister, Velzard. And on the left side of your sister is your Brother, Veldanava. You're just a newborn baby dragon and You don't have a name yet, Therefore she will give you one." He said and look at Ciel knowing that she already think of what name she will have.

Ciel notice the stare of Rimuru and become more Happy. She will have another chance to name their Child and without second thought, she said what name she thought for the past 9 Months before she gave a birth.

Ciel : << You all feel the sudden change of the Temperature right? It Become hot all of the sudden, isn't? So how about we base her Title in that sudden change of Temperature? Velgrynd, Scorch Dragon Velgrynd. >>

Rimuru after hearing this smile and look again at the dragon infront of him.

Rimuru : "Then, From now on you will be known as Velgrynd. The Scorch Dragon, Velgrynd."

And you know the drill, Rimuru Magicule leaving.. blah blah blah.

And that's how Rimuru and Ciel meet their Third Child.