Minji smiled a sad one and soon masked her emotions.. she have to do this for her family and she will.

" I'm going to marry " Minji said without looking at namjoon who is blinking in confusion. Daewoo look at her with uncertain eyes " you convinced your parents? " He asked with a smile.

"No, I'm marrying someone else because you are not my type" she said and stand up but Daewoo hold her tightly.

" Minji-ah " he called her name with very sweet voice which he do when he want to know something.. everyone have their own trick.

"If you can't keep namjoon with you , we can admit him in orphanage " she said without turning back. Daewoo jerk her body and turned her around to look in her eyes.

" Stop with the nonsense, what happened suddenly? " he asked with firm voice and she stood there without any effect. Namjoon look at her mother and then at her father unable to get what both are doing.

" Daewoo, you were never choice of my parents and never will so back off, leave me alone .. it's getting messed up" she said , his heart break because he know that's truth , bitter truth

"What happened tell me? Is something bothering you? They force you didn't they? I can't believe you are marrying someone else with your own will" he asked desperately and waited for answers from her.

"This is not hard to believe that I'm bored of you , my parents were right I get bored easily and I'm happy that I didn't married you so come on .. don't sulk now" she said in very relaxed voice making him go red in anger at how she is taking this situation lightly.

" Bored? Am I game to you? You know what get out ... I had enough, enough of your bullshit... you never tell me what the hell is bothering you , tell me or get out" he said looking straight into her eyes with mixed emotions.. her eyes are cold.

" I also don't want to stay here.. it's suffocating but what will you do with that things? " She asked pointing at namjoon with disgusting face like he is not her son.

" ENOUGH" he screamed making her flinch. Namjoon start crying because of Daewoo's loud voice afterall he is just 4 year old.

"Have you lost it? How can you call him a thing.. what happened to you? " he asked and picked namjoon in his arm , try to stop him from crying.

"Dad , bad manner " namjoon scold his dad for screaming at his mom and try to reach her .. namjoon hold Minji's hand but minji yanked her hands from his grip like he is something untouchable. And that's the point where Daewoo lost it.

He picked namjoon in his arm and dragged minji to main gate " Come back when your senses start working " he said and banged the door at her face. He is very pissed at her for spitting nonsense.

"Shh baby " Daewoo said holding him close to his chest both of them are crying.. namjoon hit him with his tiny fist " you are bad dada , you scold mama, she is outside.. say sorry and bring her back " namjoon said and look toward the door where his mom was.

Daewoo think this is not so much big deal, but deep down he know this is much more big than he is taking it.

On the other side Minji cried like there is no tomorrow.. her life is nothing without namjoon and Daewoo, how she is going to survive.