And she is lossing her shit when her mother told her about minyoung and his parents, who are going to come for discussion of their marriage.

She get a heartattack after knowing what bullshit their parents are trying to do... minyoung like someone else how can he agree to this? And even if he did, she will never agree to this.

"What the hell?" She exclaimed looking at her mother in disbelief " Mind your language Park Minji" Mrs park warned her, minji take a deep breath .. closing her eyes to calm her nerves

"Like are you serious right now? It's too early to joke around mom" Minji said to her mother who is drop dead serious. " mom how can you? He is my bestfriend nothing else.. how he get agree to this ?.. I need to talk to him right now" she said fumbling to find minyoung's number in her phone.

Mrs park snatched her phone " look Minji I know this is sudden but you have to marry so why not with Minyoung.. he is a gentleman afterall and I didn't find any reason not to " Mrs park said , minji start boiling in anger.

"He is my bestfriend.. which part you don't understand.. I don't like him in that way , get this thing inside your head" minji almost shouted in frustration , Mrs park glare her.

" She is your mom.. say sorry " jiyeong enter in room with cold eyes glaring at minji who lower her gaze " I'm sorry but-" she get cut off by jiyeong.

" No but!! Do as we want.. Minyoung is ready so what problem do you have ? " He said obviously know the reason of her denial.. Minji glare him back with same intensity.

"Mom she'll be there don't worry" he assured his mom and Mrs park walk out giving a dissopointed look to minji.

"Now now, tell me what is your problem? " He asked in mocking way , stepping toward her.

"I'm not going to marry minyoung, not in this life and you are very much aware of reason so don't pretend" she replied looking at his eyes.. not afraid at all.

"We'll see that but now go get ready" he said looking at her clothes, she is still in her sleepover. " I'm not doing anything " she said stubbornly crossing her arms like a child.

Jiyeong chuckle " as you wish " he said and call a number , Minji look at him attentively " yes , what is his name again?... oh yes namjoon " he said with a smirk looking at her frozen sister .

" yeah keep stalking both of them" he said and end the call .. Minji look at him with hatred in her eyes , she know he is going to do something bad.. but something with namjoon , he can't be this cruel to harm a 4 year old.

She didn't said anything and pretend like she don't know who they are, a last try to protect her secret" Baby sister, are we playing dumb now?" He asked with a snicker.. finding her reaction funny.

"What do you want?" She asked leaving her facade and sallow her fear" Nothing much , just do as I'm saying you to ... marry minyoung " he said with a shurg like its not big deal.

"Please oppa don't do this .. I'll do anything you want but not this please " she begged in front of her brother ,who look bored like he was expecting this from her.

"But I just want you to marry him " he said patting her head like she is small kid.

"What will you get from all this? From making my life hell?" She asked with tear in her eyes , he smile looking at her tears.

"Property!! You will sign your part of property to me right? " He didn't asked he threatened her. She look at her brother in disbelief, he is doing all this just for property.. that's it?

"If you want I can sign it now, but don't do this oppa" she said without any hesitation property didn't matter to her.. all she want is a small house with Daewoo and namjoon nothing else.

"Oh but this is fun, isn't it?" He said excitedly like a maniac .. giggling at her expression. " seeing you all pathetic and a beggar " he said with dreamy eyes like he can imagine her in that situation and giggle again.

Minji wipe her tear.. she is not going to beg him anymore , he is not her brother .. he is someone whome she don't know, her brother can be dickhead but going this far is not possible.

"I'll never sign those paper and will never marry minyoung.. do whatever you want fucker " she spat harshly as her emotions are not in control , jiyeong eyes darken listening her words, he step toward her and she step back in fear.

Jiyeong hold her neck tightly chocking her , catching her off gaurd.. she start hitting him but she so small compared to him" you have to sister.. you have to sign those paper and marry too or your precious boyfriend and your child both -" she cut him off.

"You can't do this.. I'll tell mom-" tears gather in her eyes and her face became red because of his hold on her neck.. he is increasing pressure continuously which is not helping at all.

"Mom, and dad huh? We are not kid anymore minji.. I don't fear them, but you want them dead then go ahead tell everything " he said and banged her head in the wall behind making her roll back , her consciousness slipping from her body.

He left her , she stared coughing loudly and slump down on the floor , her mind is still processing that her brother just threatened to kill their parents. Is he loose his sanity?

"Are we clear ?" He asked putting his both hands in pocket like he just didn't try to kill his own sister.. Minji is stil breathing hard , rubbing her neck which sting , must have left bruises.

"ARE WE CLEAR?" He scream , minji flinch and nodded her head in approval. " No one , should know about it or consider them dead.. I repeat no one" he said slumping at her level holding her chin tightly, looking at her teary eyes with his cold one

" O-Okay " she agreed too afraid to say anything which will make him angry ... " atta girl" he said smiling and ruffle her hairs smiling softly.

-----

A/n- property can make blood relative kill eachother.. and this is very real life shit not some fantasy.

Jiyeong, yes the first villain finally on the surface.. isn't his character cool .. yup I find villain cool because without them story is incomplete and boring, even though we hate them.

Ever fall in love?( not with celebrities)

-----
The worst part of betrayal is
They never came from
Enemy

To be continue.....