epilogue

I groaned, shuffling further into my blanket, feeling something on my face. The drowsiness kept pulling me back to the dreamland, but the weird sensation on my cheek pulled me awake. It took me a few seconds to understand what that was.

A tongue.

And I knew just who it belonged to.

"Akira," I groaned.

"Wrong guess, princess," I chuckled, turning my face away from Zeke only to bump my head against a hard chin. I whimpered, blinking open to see my three husbands watching me with amusement.

"You three should wipe away that smirk of yours. It's your fault if I'm tired," I groaned, hiding my face under my pillow.

"How can it be our fault?" Zander questioned, kissing my naked shoulder.

"You made me pregnant," I muttered, and they all laughed.

"I'm sorry, little one," Drakkar mumbled into my hair, kissing my cheek repeatedly, and I tried to hold back the smile but failed. I uncovered my face from the pillow and pecked his lips before doing the same to Zeke and Zander.

"Good morning," I yawned, sitting up on the bed, and rolled my eyes as I felt their heavy lusty eyes on my naked body. I heard a series of good morning follow as I left the bed, but not before Zander grabbed my butt, giving it a hard slap. I hissed, sending him a glare as I walked into my dressing room.

I grabbed a dress and went to take a shower. I, of course, was joined by Zeke, who made the process a lot longer, unable to keep his hands to himself.

"Zeke," I gasped, gripping his shoulder as he slid his length inside me. I could only squeeze my thighs around his waist to control the screams I wanted to let out.

"Princess, you know I fucking love the noise you make. Please don't keep them to yourself," he grunted as he slammed in and out of me, his morning erection poking my inside in a torturing way.

"I...don't want to...wake THEm up," I almost screamed as he slammed harder inside me. I held a loose hand around his neck as my legs began to shake, and we orgasmed together.

He hoisted me up once again to get a better grip on my thighs as the water poured over our heads. He lowered his lips to mine, and we shared an intimate kiss as we regained our composure. We finished washing up before leaving the shower.

I began to brush my hair as Zander and Drakkar joined us in the bathroom. My eyes lingered on Zander's tone butt as he entered the shower groggily, still not entirely woken up. I glanced at myself in the mirror as I continued to brush my hair, smiling at Drakkar, who watched me through the glass.

"You look like a little goddess today. Did I tell you that?" He said, stepping behind me and wrapping both his arms around my stomach as he rested his chin on the top of my hair.

"You tell me every day," I grinned, arching my neck back so my lips could find his. I placed a delicate kiss on his warm soft ones before finishing untangling my hair. Still wet, I decided to braid them so they would be out of the way.

"Are they awake yet?" I asked Zeke as he walked back into the bathroom with the socks he had forgotten.

"I didn't hear anything as I walked by their rooms," he said, putting on his socks.

"I'll go check on them,"

"I'll come with you, little one," Drakkar said as he finished tying his belt.

His brown hair was way longer now, the curls almost reaching his shoulder. He would sometime tie it in a small bun, and I just thought it was the most attractive thing ever.

𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें