chapter sixty-five

Emriana

"No way!" Zeke threw his head back in laughter as Drakkar scowled at Zander in betrayal.

"You said you wouldn't tell a soul," he snapped at Zander, but even he couldn't stop laughing.

"You shouldn't have trusted my words," Zander smirked as he played with my fingers.

"Why would you drink it in the first place?" I chimed in, and he groaned. "Didn't it smell bad?

Zeke was barely breathing as he rolled on the ground. The flame of the fire lit up his face beautifully, carving the shadow of his perfect face.

"I didn't fucking know!" Drakkar tried to defend himself, but the three of us couldn't stop laughing.

"Can't believe you drank his piss!" Zeke's voice cracked as he laughed harder, and Drakkar rolled his eyes. He looked so cute, his bottom lip sticking out like a little kid as he glared at us.

"What did you do afterward?" I asked him before glancing at the fireplace. After dinner, we all gathered in the living room. Zeke had made a fire, insisting he was better than his brothers for the task. Drakkar and Zander mocked him the whole time when the fire wouldn't start. It was hilarious.

I was sitting between Zander's legs as he lay sideways on the long sofa occupying the entire length. The side of his head was pressed against the headrest as he held me tightly against him. Drakkar was on the sofa perpendicular to us on the right, and Zeke was sitting on the green carpet in front of the fire because he claimed he needed to stay close to it in case it dimmed.

That's how we had started telling embarrassing anecdotes until Zander told us about the prank he did on Drakkar as a kid. After that, none of us could concentrate on anything. I nuzzled myself deeper into Zander, and he brushed my hair away from my face, caressing my cheek slowly.

"I threw up the entire afternoon," Drakkar said, and I giggled. "Mother thought I had food poisoning, so she fired the chef. Never told her what actually happened." Even he had a smile on his face as he told the story.

Drakkar had removed his shirt, too hot from the fire. That man radiated heat, I swear. It was hard not to stare at the avalanche of muscle on his body, glistening under the flame light. His wide broad shoulders were bulky with lean muscles that made him look rough but absolutely beautiful at the same time.

"But it doesn't matter cause I had my revenge," Zander tensed behind me.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Zander spat, and Drakkar's smile turned into a wicked smirk. Zeke glanced at the two in amusement as he nursed his drink.

"You ate it so well, never noticed it," I gasped at Drakkar's word, turning to Zander, glaring at him.

"What the fuck?" Zeke laughed.

"The fuck you fed him?" All attention was on Drakkar as he pushed his hair back with a growing smirk. Zander's heart was beating faster and faster with each second.

"Drakkar, what did you do?" I bit the inside of my cheeks to keep myself from laughing at Zander's horror. He cocked a brow in my direction.

"I gave him horse manure," he said, and my jaw dropped to the floor while Zeke's eyes doubled in size.

"Ewww," I gagged as Zeke was rolling onto the floor. He could barely breathe. Zander didn't say anything or didn't move a muscle. I waited for some reaction from his part, but he was frozen.

Drakkar chuckled, turning to face the fire.

"You're one sick fuck," Zander muttered under his breath, and Drakkar smirked.