chapter fifty-seven

Emriana

"I don't know about this," I said as the woman finished pulling my hair into a tight bun.

"None sense, Princess. You look beautiful," she said, finishing her work. I sat there facing the vanity while I watched everyone move around the room.

My dress was identical in style to the one I wore last time, except it was lilac with gold embroidered into the gown, forming beautiful patterns. The crown on my head was a matching lilac with white crystal on the spikes.

"That should be good. Enjoy the ball," she said as she moved me to my feet and ushered me out of the room. My frown turned into a smile as I saw Drakkar, Zander, and Zeke waiting in the hallway.

They stopped talking as they took in my presence, all silent as they eyed me up and down. Zander took my pearl-white gloved hand into his and made me do a mini twirl. I laughed as I played along.

"You look angelic," Zander said against my ear, and my face turned red. He smirked at me like always before grabbing my face with his other and slamming his lips against my own. The passion and hunger he used as he moved against my own were as if he was trying to speak to me, to tell me something. His movements were rough, his teeth nibbling my lips as I moved against him.

He pulled away from me and placed a long kiss against my forehead before backing away from me. Drakkar grabbed both hands into his before kissing the back of them slowly. My smile widened as he bowed in front of me.

"My Queen," he teased, and I played along.

"My King," I answered, with a fake accent. Zeke and Zander chuckled at our goofiness.

Drakkar grinned before catching my chin between his finger and pressing a gentle kiss against my lips. I smiled into the kiss as I gripped his shoulders for stability, loving the feeling of his muscles under my touch. He moved against me slowly but with care and wisdom, which was how I portrayed Drakkar. He spent a moment testing and analyzing my lips against his own, taking his time. I could feel so many emotions as he held me close to him that I allowed myself to dream for a moment. I felt like anything could be possible between us, he moved away from me, and his beautiful emerald eyes met my own.

"You're breathtaking tonight," he said, placing a delicate kiss against my earlobe before Zeke pulled me away from him.

"My turn," he groaned before smacking his lips over my own. I stumbled back, but he caught my wrist and yanked me back to him. He leaned down slightly to meet my height as he deepened the kiss. His plump lips teased my own as he moved with ease. He tasted like whisky, and I had learned to love the familiar scent as it reminded me of him. He pulled my lips between his teeth a few times before moving just enough so we could breathe.

Our foreheads were leaned against one another as we breathed into each other. Even from so close, he was beautiful. His rough skin, high cheekbone, and piercing blue eyes made me question everything I knew. There was no doubt they were the most handsome men I had ever seen, and the fact that they had chosen me made me feel on a cloud.

"You look lovely," he whispered against my lips, and I smiled at him. He took a step back and ran his eyes over me once again.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," he shook his head as Zander grabbed my hand. Zeke took the other, and together, we walked down the hallway. My heart was about to beat out of my chest as Zander and Zeke would raise our locked hands to their lips every now. I was becoming addicted to their little touch. How each look from them or little kiss made everything inside me melt.

The persistent ache on my scalp kept me from venturing deeper into my feelings for them. The tightness of the bun pulled my hair so much that it was painful. I moved my head back and forward, trying to loosen the hairstyle, but it wasn't working.