311-320

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 311: Scumbag double standard

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 311: Scumbag double standard

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Song Baozhu guessed right, Li Baogen then rented a house in Longjing, obviously wanting to stay here.

   When they rented a house, they chose to be near the beauty salon, obviously because they wanted to make it easier for Li Xiaolan.

  Li Xiaolan did not live with them, but insisted on living in the staff dormitory provided by Song Baozhu.

   Not far from the dormitory, there is a nursery, also run by Song Baozhu.

   As an employee, one of the benefits that Li Xiaolan has is that she can send her child to a nursery and someone will help take care of her.

   Of course, this nursery is open to the society and charges a fee, but as an employee, Li Xiaolan can enjoy the internal price.

   After seeing the environment and price of the nursery, the Li family felt that it was relatively affordable.

  The environment of the nursery is very good, and there are many toys. The teachers will play games with the children and teach some things. It is a bit like a kindergarten, and it is much better than the kindergartens they have seen.

  Although the fee is not low, there is a big discount for the internal price of the staff. The family compares the two prices and always feels that they have made a lot of money.

  Especially, when the child is sent to the nursery, they don’t have to take the child with them all day and can go to earn money.

  Li Baogen is quite ambitious, and Du Yueying's ambition is not small.

   Seeing that Song Baozhu, who used to be a fellow countryman, was so developed that he even drove a car, how could Du Yueying not be sour?

   There is also a beauty salon. They spent a lot of money when they came down today.

  Du Yueying still wants to go in the future, how can you do without making money?

  The Li family settled down temporarily in Longjing.

  Song Baozhu found a master for Li Xiaolan to take her, and that person happened to live in the staff dormitory, so Li Xiaolan could usually follow her in the dormitory.

   In the evening of the same day, Song Baozhu invited the Li family and Li Xiaolan's master to dinner, settled the relationship between master and apprentice, and then drove them back in person.

   The next day, the Li family got busy.

  Li Xiaolan put on the staff uniform and started the probationary period. Her three children entered the nursery, and her parents walked with Manlongjing, looking for business opportunities.

   In the county seat of his hometown, Duan Aihua's arm was scratched. He was afraid that his family would find out, so he didn't dare to go home.

   After driving the truck back, he rested at the unit.

   But the next day he went to Li's house to find Li Xiaolan, wanting to have a good talk with her and let her stop thinking.

   It was only when I went to Li's house that I found out that Li Xiaolan actually took his three sons and followed her parents out for a swim!