221-230

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 221: Unique roommates

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 221: Unique roommates

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Thinking of the lunch he had in the school cafeteria at noon, Song Baozhu felt a little depressed.

   She found that her appetite was being nurtured.

   The food in the cafeteria looks good, if she used to, she would definitely like it!

   But now, she thinks it's not as delicious as what she and Shen Xuan made.

  Song Baozhu didn't want to feel wronged.

  Since you don’t like to eat it, it’s better to change your taste.

   However, although she can secretly sink her consciousness into the space to cook, she always has to have a place to eat.

   So Song Baozhu decided to rent a small yard near the school.

  In this way, after school every day, she can go back to her small yard to rest, cook in the space, and then hide in the house to eat.

   Of course, she can also hide in the dormitory and eat when no one is there.

   The problem is that roommates may come back at any time, which is definitely better than renting home insurance directly outside.

   And renting a small house is also convenient for her to rest in it on weekends.

  Unfortunately, this matter cannot be rushed, and we can only slowly find the right one.

  Song Baozhu sighed secretly, pulled up the prepared bed curtain, opened his trouser legs, and started massaging his legs.

   She also has a meridian-activating massage cream, which is very effective when applied to the skin during massage.

  This massage cream has no medicinal smell, but has a faint rose fragrance, because a little rose essential oil is added to it.

  Song Baozhu pressed it for a while, and found that her legs became hot, and the previous soreness had disappeared, and the corners of her mouth could not help curling up in satisfaction.

   At the same time, many Jiaoji people were staring at her bed curtain.

   Actually, Song Baozhu learned this bed curtain from a dream.

   In the second nightmare, after she was worn by someone, that person once ran outside the university to sell this kind of bed curtain, which is very convenient to hang on the bed.

   So she added another bed curtain outside the mosquito net.

   Usually pull up to protect privacy.

   Especially when she usually likes to sink her consciousness into the space, or give herself acupuncture massage, it is always not good for people to see it.

   is now blocked by a bed curtain, she can do whatever she wants, not afraid of being seen.

  Others never thought that they could do it this way, and when they saw Song Baozhu's bed curtain, they couldn't help but think.

   wanted to take a closer look, but they were not familiar with Song Baozhu, so they hesitated and did not dare to go forward, but just watched from a distance.