101-110

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 101: fright in the middle of the night

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 101: fright in the middle of the night

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 101 Night Fright

   Seeing Luo Yi still staring at Shen Xuan, Song Baozhu suddenly felt uncomfortable.

   She deliberately asked: "Why are you staring at my partner? Have you seen him before?"

  Luo Yi hurriedly shook his head, with a guilty conscience: "No...No...I haven't seen him!"

  Song Baozhu was even more suspicious: "Didn't you say before that he has a good face?"

  Luo Yi felt even more guilty: "Ah...that's right...I...I just saw him a little familiar, but I can't remember when I met him."

  Song Baozhu saw that he refused to speak, so he casually said: "Then you seem to have seen it in a dream."

  Luo Yi: "…"

   He secretly glanced at Song Baozhu, and felt that this **** was a bit sharp and sharp, so she was not easy to mess with, so he didn't dare to answer her.

  Song Baozhu didn't say any more.

   The moment they spoke, the sky outside had completely darkened.

   So everyone went back to their respective bunks.

   Lying on the bed, I don’t know if I’m already asleep or resting.

  Song Baozhu wondered whether the robbers should not appear so early, so she gave Shen Xuan a wink and told him to rest first and recharge his energy before talking.

   Shen Xuan nodded and lay down on the bunk.

  Song Baozhu also lay down, but after closing her eyes, she couldn't sleep at all.

   I don’t know if it’s because I slept in the afternoon.

   Seeing that she couldn't sleep, she simply sank her consciousness into the space and continued the trial.

   After three trials, her exhausted consciousness was ejected by the space, and she fell into a deep sleep unconsciously.

  I don't know how long I slept, but Song Baozhu suddenly woke up with a shudder in her heart.

   She opened her eyes silently, the inside of the car was dark, only the faint light cast from the window.

  Song Baozhu looked at Shen Xuan's bunk almost subconsciously, and his bunk was next to hers.

   Seeing him lying still, Song Baozhu was a little unsure whether he was awake or asleep.

   And at this moment, she suddenly heard a sound from outside.

   She immediately listened carefully.

  The sound of the train wheels was mixed with some subtle noises.

   is someone running outside!

   should be chasing the train and want to take the opportunity to pick it up.

  Song Baozhu didn't dare to hesitate any longer, she turned over and went down to the ground lightly and walked to Shen Xuan's side.

   was about to wake him up when she suddenly saw Shen Xuan open her eyes.