121-130

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 121: She paid too much for Shen Xuan

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 121: She paid too much for Shen Xuan

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

   Chapter 121 She paid too much for Shen Xuan

  Song Baozhu whispered, "Of course I know he's dangerous, but why did you say he did this? What purpose did he deliberately approach us?"

   Shen Xuan said lightly: "His purpose is not clear for the time being, but this person is definitely not a good person. I suspect that he is calculating something, so we must be careful in everything next."

   As he was talking, the door was suddenly pulled open from the inside.

  Grandpa Shen stood at the door and looked at the two of them, and reminded in a low voice: "Since you're back, come in quickly, it's getting late, you all hurry up and pack up, rest first, and wait for the rest tomorrow."

  Song Baozhu and Shen Xuan had no problem with this, it was really dark, they had to wash up and rest quickly.

   A kerosene lamp was lit in the house. The lamp was very simple, without even a lampshade. It was just a shabby bowl with a wick made of cloth.

  The wick had been soaked with kerosene, and as the kerosene burned, there was always a stench of kerosene in the air.

  Song Baozhu hated the smell a little, but now her sense of smell is more sensitive than usual, and the smell is even more unbearable for her.

   The lights are not very bright, and can only barely illuminate a small space in the house, so that people can see the situation in the house clearly.

  Song Baozhu glanced subconsciously after walking into the house, and found that Grandma Shen was already sitting on the kang, and she was probably waiting to rest.

   She was a little embarrassed. The two old people were old and should have rested long ago, but now they have to wait for her and Shen Xuan.

   But... Where do she and Shen Xuan sleep at night?

  Song Baozhu looked at the room in front of him. The room was not large, and there was a Kang built against the wall.

   Maybe it was because of the limited conditions at the time, the kang was not very spacious.

   It is just right for two people to lie on top. If there is one more person, it will be a bit crowded, and if there are two more people, it will be impossible to sleep.

   What's more, it's impossible for the four of them to lie on this kang together, right?

  Do you want to lay the floor directly?

  Song Baozhu immediately thought about building the floor.

   It’s definitely not suitable to lay the floor directly here, although the location is there, but their relationship is too awkward.

   Might as well go to the kitchen next door to make a floor.

   Although the kitchen is not big, it is no problem to barely make a floor.

   It's just that in the next few days, she will inevitably suffer a bit.

  Hey, she really paid too much for Shen Xuan!