151-160

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 151: Problems before us

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 151: Problems before us

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

   Chapter 151 The Dilemma Before You

   Lin Pori sighed and said, "I just asked. Although her foot has been operated on, her recovery is not very good. I'm afraid she will be permanently disabled in the future."

  Song Baozhu's heart skipped a beat, and he secretly said that sure enough.

  Thinking of the young Lin Yuxiu, she couldn't help feeling a little sympathetic.

  Because she has been dark and fat since she was a child, she doesn't know how many eyes she has seen with disgust, so she has always been inferior since she was a child.

   It was because she experienced the feeling of being despised by others that she felt more sympathetic to Lin Yuxiu.

  Lin Yuxiu is still so young, if she can only be a **** in the future, it will definitely be a huge blow to her.

  Unfortunately, although she has several medicines in her hand, none of them can treat Lin Yuxiu's situation.

   Her feet were injured like that, not only the bones, but also the muscles, ligaments, and even the nerves of the feet. There will definitely be problems.

   These can only be treated by surgery, what about taking medicine?

  Song Baozhu looked at Lin Pori, and could only reluctantly comforted: "This is a big hospital, and the medical skills must be very good, and Xiu'er is young and will recover quickly.

  Grandpa Lin, don't be discouraged, maybe Xiu'er can recover well. Even if... even if it doesn't work for the time being, you can try it in other big hospitals in the future, maybe there will be a way? "

  Lin Pori nodded: "Well, I hope."

   He is not a child, how can he not know the doorway here?

  If this hospital is not good, you can indeed change to another hospital. The country is so big, there will always be a better hospital.

   The problem is, that would cost too much.

   They are just rural peasants. Just to pay for the medical expenses this time will have to hollow out their bottom line, not to mention continuing to treat them?

   Of course, they certainly can't really let the child be a **** all the time. If there is a way, even if they sell iron, they have to try.

   I can only think slowly.

  Lin Pori thought of this, sighed secretly in his heart, and looked at the closed door of the operating room again, thinking that Song Baozhu might not be feeling well here.

  Shen Xuan's grandmother had an operation inside, and she didn't know if it would work.

   She injured her head, which is much more dangerous than the soles of her feet. If she didn't make trouble, she would die.

   And not only her, Grandpa Shen Xuan also fell.

   The sum of medical expenses for two people is not a small sum.