16-20

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 16: Debunking Feng Yuwei's disguise

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 16: Debunking Feng Yuwei's disguise

Listen to article10 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 16 Debunking Feng Yuwei's Disguise

   Song Baozhu was mowing wheat with Shen Xuan when she heard that Feng Yuwei fainted again.

   She herself is a countryman and knows the importance of food, so she cuts fast and well, and she has no intention of being lazy.

   Anyway, she has a lot of strength, and cutting wheat is as easy as cutting tofu.

   In just a few minutes, she had already cut several meters away.

   Who knew that he was busy when he heard someone shouting loudly—

   "Not good—Feng Zhiqing fainted again—"

  Song Baozhu was instantly refreshed.

What? Feng Yuwei fainted again?

really?

   She doesn't believe it!

  Song Baozhu ran decisively to watch the fun.

   Sure enough, as soon as he got there, he saw Feng Yuwei lying on the ground, and the team leader Song Jinjin stood beside him with a dark face, calling for the female educated youth to rescue Feng Yuwei.

   One of them is Jolene.

   She was slapping Feng Yuwei on the face anxiously, and she seemed to want to slap her to wake her up, but Feng Yuwei didn't move.

Song Baozhu watched for a while, and suddenly asked loudly, "What's the matter with Feng Zhiqing? Didn't he just fainted in the morning and rested for a long time? Why is he fainting now? Could it be that he tasted the sweetness in the morning, and now deliberately It's lazy to pretend to faint, right?"

  She didn't know that Feng Yuwei was resting in the morning, but she heard others talking about it on the way here.

   So I said it deliberately at this time.

   Anyway, she didn't believe that Feng Yuwei's body was so delicate that she fainted while doing farm work, and it wasn't Lin Daiyu.

   Feng Yuwei has been in the country for two years, and she has never been so delicate before.

   Everyone was still chattering, worried about whether Feng Yuwei was sick.

   As soon as they heard Song Baozhu's questioning, everyone's eyes on Feng Yuwei were suddenly wrong.

   Shouldn't it be... Feng Yuwei is really pretending to be dizzy?

   It is indeed Feng Yuwei who is pretending to be dizzy: "!!"

   When she heard Song Baozhu's loud voice, she almost died of anger!

  What's wrong with Song Baozhu, she has decided not to **** Shen Xuan from her for the time being, why is Song Baozhu still holding on to her?

   No wonder the villagers call her "black real pig" in private. This woman is not only ugly, but also has a black heart!

   Do her job well, can't you? Don't get along with her!