31-35

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 31: Chi Changdong was beaten

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 31: Chi Changdong was beaten

Listen to article9 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 31 Chi Changdong was beaten

   Shen Xuan looked at Song Baozhu's ugly face and couldn't help but feel a little nervous: Is my daughter-in-law unhappy? Why? Is it because of him?

  Song Baozhu didn't notice his thoughts, she was really upset at the moment.

   The reason for her unhappiness is also very simple. Recently, she has been busy rushing to collect. She has to work during the day, and only has time to enter the space to receive inheritance when she sleeps at night.

   As a result, after a few days, she only accepted two pharmaceutical inheritances.

   One is the previous whitening cream, and the other is the Yuhe cream she just gave to Shen Xuan.

   Originally, Song Baozhu was quite happy to be able to learn one more medicine. But the Yuhe cream produced is beautiful and smells good. Unlike whitening cream, it is as black as asphalt and has a particularly bitter taste!

   She has been using a whitening cream every day recently, and there is a strong smell of bitter medicine all over her body, which makes the whole village think she is seriously ill.

  Song Baozhu was very upset.

  Why is the whitening cream she used so heavy and the Yuhe cream used by Shen Xuan so small and fresh?

   is called whitening cream, can't you look better?

  Song Baozhu stared dejectedly at the dark whitening cream in her hand, and then continued to apply the medicine on her body.

   hasn't forgotten to respond to Shen Xuan: "I found someone to buy it, you quickly apply the medicine."

   However, seeing her dark face, Shen Xuan couldn't feel at ease at all. He cautiously and tentatively asked, "Baozhu, you don't seem very happy. Did someone make you angry?"

   Is it really mad at him?

   She wouldn't already know, would she?

   Shen Xuan was even more nervous.

  Song Baozhu glanced at him in surprise, and said angrily: "It has nothing to do with you, wipe your medicine!"

  Although she was a little unhappy, she still didn't let Shen Xuan get angry.

   Well, this kind of thing is nothing to be angry about, she is just a little upset.

"Oh."

   Shen Xuan replied obediently, and peeked at her for a while, seeing that she was already immersed in self-medication, she was relieved.

   Song Baozhu should not be angry with him.

   It must have been the one surnamed Chi who made her unhappy.

   He felt that he had found the truth, so the corners of his mouth curled up again, and he smeared on the medicine.

  Song Baozhu didn't know that he was there to make up for it again, she dabbled the medicine on her body, and when the ointment was almost dry, she lay down and entered the space to continue to accept the inheritance.