231-240

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 231: Introduce wolves

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 231: Introduce wolves

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

   Shen Xuan silently glanced at Song Baozhu's stomach, only to feel that the solution to the Wang family was imminent.

  Song Baozhu is only five months pregnant now, and her belly is already so big, will it be bigger in the next month?

   He couldn't let Song Baozhu hide in the school dormitory all the time, so he had to solve the Wang family as soon as possible to avoid worries.

but…

  Shen Xuan hesitated for a moment, but still said: "Baozhu, why don't you go home and live first? You stay at home, and your grandparents and mother can take care of you.

   As for academic matters, if you are worried that you will not be able to keep up, I will come here every week to help you borrow class notes. Why don't I tell my parents again and ask them to come and accompany you? "

   He also took into account that both grandparents and grandparents in the family are old, and Shen Lanyin's health is not good. If something happened to Song Baozhu at home, the three people in the family would be powerless.

   Then I thought of calling Song Shengnan and Song Junsheng over.

   Although Song Junsheng's body is not very good, Song Shengnan's strength is very strong. If she came, she would be able to help Song Baozhu if there was an accident in the future.

   Mainly because Song Baozhu's stomach is too big, it's really inconvenient.

   He was worried about finding outsiders.

   They are especially like this.

   In case the person he found was secretly bought by the Wang family, it would be a wolf-in-the-house.

   Might as well ask your own family for help.

  Want to come, if my father-in-law and mother-in-law knew that Song Baozhu was pregnant with two, they would definitely be very happy.

   Shen Xuan couldn't wait to think of this. So he looked at Song Baozhu expectantly, hoping that she would agree.

  Song Baozhu was a little surprised: "Do you want to call my parents over?"

   Shen Xuan said cautiously: "What do you think? The main reason is that I may not have time to stay at home with you for the time being. Don't worry, when the Wang family is settled, I will ask for leave from the school and stay at home to watch over you and the babies."

   He was really nervous, for fear that Song Baozhu would be unhappy.

  Song Baozhu didn't expect his reaction to be so big.

   In fact, after asking the teacher for leave, she was also considering whether to go back to Shen's house. After all, her current stomach makes it really inconvenient to get in and out.

  Especially when going out to take a shower.

  The bathhouse is not close to the school, and now the weather is heating up again, so I have to take a bath every day.