301-310

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 301: time travel

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 301: time travel

Listen to article10 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 301 Crossing the Concubine Lanzhu

  Song Baozhu was worried about letting Li Xiaolan take her three children on the road alone.

  With the opening of the economy, trafficking has gradually increased.

  Li Xiaolan is good-looking and has three sons, she is a bright target!

   If this fool took the child on the train alone because of her words, and was abducted by the time, then she would be very wronged.

   So Song Baozhu decisively asked to tell Li Baogen.

  Li Xiaolan had to run to inform Li Baogen and let Li Baogen call Song Baozhu.

   Li Baogen still cares about her daughter very much, which can be seen from the fact that she called Li Baogen on the phone not long ago.

  Song Baozhu chatted with Li Baogen directly, and sure enough, Li Baogen agreed decisively after hearing that Song Baozhu was willing to arrange work for Li Xiaolan, and he also provided food and clothing.

   also said that he would personally accompany Li Xiaolan to pick up the little grandson.

   Originally, Li Baogen was angry and felt that his three little grandsons were all from Duan's family, so he didn't want to give Duan Aihua's **** a son for nothing.

   But after listening to Song Baozhu's words, he suddenly felt that Song Baozhu's words were reasonable.

   The three little grandsons were all born by his daughter, but he couldn't keep them in the Duan family, and let the Duan family teach them badly.

   So after hanging up the phone, he decided to go back and call the family, and then a group of people arrived at Duan's house.

   It was morning, most of the Duan family were working, only the second elder and some children were at home.

  The older children go to school outside.

  So Li Baogen and the others took their three little grandsons away forcibly without much effort.

  The second old Duan family was so angry, but Duan Aihua got out of the car not long ago, and now he is not at home at all.

   They ran to report the crime, but when the police arrived, they heard that Li Xiaolan was the biological mother of the three children, and now it was reasonable to take the three children with her to take care of them.

   So they just helped mediate for a while and left.

  The second elder of the Duan family could not stay at the Li family all the time, so he had no choice but to go home.

  I plan to wait until Duan Aihua comes back.

  Who knew that the Li family set off with their children in the afternoon.

   When they heard the news and learned that Li Baogen and the others were not in the store, it was already the third day.

   The second elders of the Duan family thought they had returned to the countryside, so they went to Taohua Village, but when they got to the village, they asked, only to find out that they did not go back at all.