181-190

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 181: Jolene's Price

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 181: Jolene's Price

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

  Chapter 181 Jolyn's Price

  Feng Yuwei looked at Qiao Lin's trousers with more and more blood, and the whole person was stunned.

  How did Jolene get pregnant?

correct! How did she forget?

   Zhao Pengfei married his wife to cover up his perverted preferences and find a reproductive tool at the same time.

   Of course he'll get Jolene pregnant!

   It's just that she really didn't expect that everything would come so quickly!

   Feng Yuwei looked at Qiao Lin who was lying on the ground, and felt as if something was about to explode in her head.

   After thinking about it, she always felt that something was wrong with the situation today.

   Qiao Lin had been fine before, but when she came back today, she suddenly started with her...

and many more! Could it be that…

  Feng Yuwei looked at Qiao Lin in disbelief: "Qiao Lin, are you pregnant? Why didn't you tell me about such a big thing? You did it on purpose, right?"

   Yes, Jolene definitely did it on purpose!

   This **** deliberately plotted against her!

   When all the educated youth heard this, they all looked at Feng Yuwei in shock.

   They thought Feng Yuwei was pitiful before, being bullied like that by Qiao Lin, they had to accept Qiao Lin.

  But today... first she pushed Qiao Lin against the table, and now she said something like this...

  How could she think so?

   How could this kind of thing be intentional?

  Jolyn is not really crazy!

   Everyone didn't know the real situation of Zhao Pengfei, and when they heard Feng Yuwei say this, it was inevitable that they were a little disgusted with him.

   Feng Yuwei felt that she had guessed the truth. For Qiao Lin, her enemy, she would always guess her with the greatest malice.

  Qiao Lin suddenly came to beat her that day, she must have known about Zhao Pengfei's scandal.

   Now that the Zhao family has been completely planted in, Qiao Lin will definitely not be willing to leave this evil seed to drag herself down.

   That's why Qiao Lin deliberately fought with her today, trying to use her hand to get rid of this child and send her in by the way.

   This vicious bitch!

   How dare you calculate her like this!

   She will never let Qiao Lin succeed, she wants to expose her true colors!

   Feng Yuwei immediately told her guess, but the educated youth did not believe it at all.

  Because she didn't dare to say anything about Zhao Pengfei at all, so the educated youth thought she was saying this on purpose to exonerate herself.