36-40

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 36: Song Baozhu's salary is drawn from the bottom of the pot

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 36: Song Baozhu's salary is drawn from the bottom of the pot

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 36 Song Baozhu's Salary

As soon as Song Baozhu's words came out, Chi Changdong's face turned even darker.

   But he couldn't refute it yet.

   Previously, he underestimated Shen Xuan, so he had to slap himself in the end, and now refuting it would only be shameful.

  Chi Changdong could only pretend he didn't hear it and ignored Song Baozhu's request.

Song Baozhu got angry when he looked at his dead skinned face, so he asked the captain to borrow a pen and paper, and directly wrote down what Chi Changdong had done for being cheap and beaten this time, and that the wicked sued first, and then gave it to the captain. Check out the two officers.

   and said: "These are all things that he just admitted to himself. I think he has to sign it, otherwise, what if he doesn't agree later and goes to falsely accuse us?"

   The two officers suddenly thought of something and nodded.

   Yes, this Chi Changdong speaks repeatedly, and it is unreliable at first glance.

  If he admits a mistake now, and then goes to the educated youth office to file a complaint, wouldn't the two of them be killed by him?

   This matter was handled by them. If Chi Changdong was not convinced and ran to file a complaint, wouldn’t it mean that they didn’t handle the matter well, and they also shielded the team members from hitting the educated youth?

   That's right! He must be signed to plead guilty! Leave the evidence!

   There is also a letter of guarantee, and he has to write a copy himself, lest this person go back and make false accusations later!

   The two of them looked at Chi Changdong, and began to demand in a businesslike manner.

   "Chi Zhiqing, since you admit your mistake, please write a letter of guarantee, and this is all your own account, so sign it to confirm."

   "Yeah, it's true that you did something wrong. You admitted it just now, so you can sign and write a letter of guarantee, and everyone can rest assured."

  Chi Changdong: "!!"

   He gritted his teeth hard, but he also understood that the current situation was not good for him, so he could only take the "confession letter" written by Song Baozhu and read it carefully.

   Seeing that the above contents were indeed the ones he had previously explained, he signed it reluctantly.

   Then, under the watchful eyes of everyone, he wrote a well-worded guarantee.

   After writing and signing, he handed the guarantee to the captain. Seeing that the captain had read it and handed it to Song Baozhu, he couldn't help but say, "Comrade Song Baozhu, I admit that I did something wrong before.

   Actually, you don’t need to be so nervous. Since I admit my mistake, I won’t say anything again. You look down on me too much. "

   It's almost like saying Song Baozhu's villain's heart.