131-140

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 131: What kind of **** is this?

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 131: What kind of **** is this?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article9 minutes

   Chapter 131 What kind of **** is this?

  Song Baozhu secretly glanced at the old hero Lin who drove the tractor, and seeing that he had not spoken, she could only sigh in disappointment and did not dare to continue talking about Liu Wenjun.

   This old hero is too keen. She just said that, and the old hero must have guessed it. If she goes on, it may be counterproductive.

   That's it.

   Anyway, Shen Xuan stayed in the village, maybe he could find something.

   There are also animal traps on the mountain, which can also be found and studied.

   When she rescued Lin Yuxiu before, she broke the clip and threw it aside.

  The clip was not only covered with rust, but also bloody. She didn't want to put it in the vegetable basket and contaminate the wild vegetables she had worked so hard to pick.

   Her wild vegetables are meant to be eaten. If they are stained with blood on Lin Yuxiu's feet, how can they eat them?

   Even after washing, she will have a psychological shadow.

   Later, when she came back with Lin Yuxiu and the wild boar, she forgot to take the clip.

   But... that kind of thing, no one should pick it up, right?

  Unless...some people with a ghost in their hearts!

  Song Baozhu's eyes flashed when she thought of this.

   But she looked around, but she never thought to rush back to find the clip now.

   is not necessary at all.

   If no one moves the clip, I will just bring it back for research.

  If people move, it just means that someone has a ghost in their heart!

   Either way, she wins.

   So Song Baozhu is very relieved.

   Gradually, the tractor took them to the county hospital.

   As soon as he got there, the tractor hadn't stopped, and Lin Jianbing couldn't wait to jump off.

   After the tractor was stable, he picked up Lin Yuxiu and rushed into the hospital.

   The other Lin family members also hurriedly chased after them.

  Song Baozhu thought that he couldn't be left behind, so he had to chase after him, but the old hero Lin suddenly said, "Wait first, I'll ask you something."

  Song Baozhu's heart moved, and there was an instant guess.

   Now ask her?

   Do you want to ask Liu Wenjun?

   She couldn't care less about Lin Yuxiu, and hurriedly looked back at old hero Lin: "Old hero, say it!"

  Lin Pori was a little helpless: "You still call me Grandpa Lin."