251-260

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 251: woman's identity

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 251: woman's identity

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article9 minutes

   Chapter 251 Woman's Identity

   The doctors and nurses who were struggling with anger were all stunned on the spot.

   They looked at the female nurse suspiciously, and one of the doctors asked suspiciously: "What's your name? Why haven't I seen you? Also, who asked you to give injections to pregnant women?"

   The female nurse had turned pale and was trembling all over, looking uncomfortable.

  Song Baozhu saw this, and the anger in his heart instantly burned.

   She went on to say, "Just now she wanted to give me an injection, and she also said that it contained medicine to help me give birth. I am a medical student myself, and I have read a lot of medical books recently, so I suspect she is lying!"

   Doctors and nurses: "…"

   So you gave her an injection?

   Someone couldn't help but say: "Even if you suspect that she has a problem, you shouldn't give her this kind of injection of unknown origin. What if there is poison in it?"

  Song Baozhu looked innocent: "Then I don't know that there is poison in it."

  In her dream, after the nurse gave her an injection, she was in even more pain. After that, the child was still difficult to give birth, so she had to perform a cesarean operation to take the child out.

   As a result, the child was very weak after birth and needed to be sent for rescue.

  But after the nurse took the child away, he disappeared.

   How could she let this woman succeed?

   No matter what kind of medicine is in it, she will make this person evil!

   "Who the **** are you? What exactly is in the needle tube? If you don't say it again, we can't save you!"

   The female nurse was pale and looked extremely distressed: "I...I don't know...help...help me..."

  The doctors and nurses looked at each other, not knowing how to react for a while.

  Song Baozhu immediately reminded: "Dad, call the police immediately! This woman must have something to do with the Wang family, she wants to harm me!"

   She didn't actually know the identity of this female nurse, she just suspected it.

  I didn't want her to say this, the female nurse's face changed greatly, and she rushed out, trying to escape.

  Song Shengnan saw this and immediately kicked her on the stomach, knocking her to the ground, then cut her arms back and pressed her to the ground.

   The female nurse let out a shrill scream, which made people feel a little unbearable.

  Song Junsheng went to the police without hesitation, and then found a rope and tied the female nurse.

   The doctors and nurses frowned and wanted to say something, but they heard Song Baozhu scream, "Ah, my stomach hurts!"

   So they couldn't care less about the poor-looking female nurse, and rushed to the bedside to ask Song Baozhu what happened.