91-100

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 91: nightmare on the train

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 91: nightmare on the train

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

   Chapter 91 Nightmare on the Train

   When the police on duty heard this, they instantly became vigilant and subconsciously looked at the onlookers.

  Song Baozhu is also watching, she wants to find out people, so as not to leave disaster.

   However, the other party was obviously alert. She looked around this time, but couldn't find the malicious look in the previous look.

   It seems that the other party has already hidden.

  Song Baozhu couldn't help being a little disappointed.

  Unfortunately, she has not yet been able to achieve omnipotence. That person has been hidden, and unless she reappears, it is impossible for her to find out.

  Song Baozhu was depressed for a while. Seeing that he couldn't find anyone, he had to cooperate with the police to make a transcript, and then left the train station with Shen Xuan.

  The ticket is in the afternoon, they were lucky and bought the ticket for the nearest train. Although the time of this train is more than two o'clock in the afternoon and close to three o'clock in the afternoon, it is better than the one at night.

   It was already 12:30 noon, Song Baozhu decided to find a place to eat first.

  There is a state-run restaurant near the train station. The two went to have lunch, filled the kettle with water, and returned to the train station to sit in the waiting hall and wait.

  Song Baozhu waited a little impatiently, so she told Shen Xuan, sinking her consciousness into space again, and passing the trial to kill time.

The trial in the    space is very interesting. Song Baozhu's trial this time is to make braised pork.

   She excitedly boiled a large pot and marinated all the ingredients, only then did she receive the reward with satisfaction.

After   , she completed two more trials and made a lot of semi-finished sausages and bacon before being pushed by Shen Xuan.

   "It's almost time." Shen Xuan looked at Song Baozhu with a strange expression, "What did you dream about just now?"

   "Ah? It's nothing?" Song Baozhu's eyes flickered, thinking of the braised pork and bacon sausages she made before, she kept gulping with excitement.

   Her braised pork is ready, but the sausages and bacon are only semi-finished products.

  Because the sausages are only filled, they have to be dried for a while to complete.

   Not to mention the bacon, this stuff needs to be marinated for a few days, and when it is marinated, it has to be hung up to air dry, and then smoked.

  The dried sausage can also be smoked, and the smoked taste is even better.

  Song Baozhu was looking forward to it just thinking about it.

  Although her family makes some bacon sausages every winter, they don’t make much every time, so they can only eat as little as possible, but they can’t eat them to the fullest.