281-290

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 281: Don't be a guinea pig!

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 281: Don't be a guinea pig!

Listen to article10 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Song Baozhu heard Steven say so, and looked at him and the little brothers.

   Then, she ordered one of the younger brothers: "Then let him. I'll treat him first, and as for the rest, we'll talk about it later."

   Steven was surprised at first, then secretly relieved.

   He quickly glanced at the little brother who was named and said decisively, "No problem!"

   That little brother turned pale with fright, but when he heard his words, his face instantly turned pale!

   He doesn't want to be a guinea pig!

  Steven just pretended not to see it.

  To be honest, he was really scared by Song Baozhu's needles. Although he came to beg for mercy, if Song Baozhu really wanted to give him another needle, he was really scared.

   Now let the younger brother try it first, then there will be no problem.

   Moreover, since this woman is willing to let his younger brother test first, it means that she is very sure, and she should not have any intention of killing them for the time being.

   Just when he was confused, Song Baozhu whispered to Shen Xuan and discussed with him to let these people in later.

   Shen Xuan agreed, because they wanted treatment and it was not suitable to go to other places.

   But if you want to let these people into the house, you must first let the people inside avoid it.

   So he turned around and walked in, first let the others stay in the room, locked the door, and then let Steven and the others in.

   Before entering the house, Song Baozhu asked several people to hand over all their weapons.

  Steven and the others hesitated for a while before handing over the weapons and putting them in the box Shen Xuan took out.

   Then Shen Xuan locked the box and put it aside.

  Song Baozhu took out medical gloves and a mask and put them on, and then took the pulse of Steven's younger brother.

   She saw this man's face before and guessed that there was something wrong with his body.

   Now, after taking the pulse carefully, she realized that she had guessed correctly.

   So, in front of Steven and others, she told all about the man's physical problems.

   The pale-faced younger brother was dumbfounded when he heard her words.

   He looked at Song Baozhu in disbelief, as if looking at a mysterious witch.

   The rest of Steven were very surprised at first, but they were shocked when they saw his reaction.

  Steve asked in shock: "Pete, is what she said true? Do you really have these problems?"

   The younger brother named Pete frowned and didn't want to admit it, but looking at Song Baozhu who was calm and composed, he suddenly didn't have the courage to deny it.