191-200

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 191: Shen Xuan's initiative

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 191: Shen Xuan's initiative

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

  Chapter 191 Shen Xuan's Initiative

   The person in charge said in a business-like manner: "Wait a minute, this is the first time I've met, so I have to ask."

After    left, his face sank.

  Which of those people I met before is not honest, just accept what you give, and leave when you take it?

   Who knew that this Shen family boy was still a tough guy!

   Now they can't take out the things, and Shen Xuan doesn't want them. It's not easy to handle.

   Really want to open this certificate, can't Shen Xuan come to them at any time to ask for something in the future?

   And if the news spreads, others may follow suit.

   The more he thought about it, the more depressed he became.

  It wasn't that he stole it, but he took it to a cultural relics store and a thrift store for disposal. How could it be found now?

   Shen Xuan saw his reluctance, and went on to say: "There should have been records back then, right? Where did things go, I think you know better than me.

  If it can be found, it would be the best. If I can't find it, then I don't ask for any compensation. I just hope to make it up with something of the same value.

   This request should not be too much, right? "

   The person in charge wiped his sweat: "Not too much, of course not too much."

   Shen Xuan's words are reasonable, what else can he say?

"I'll ask."

   After leaving this sentence, he ran away as if he were running away.

  Song Baozhu was stunned to see it, and she leaned over to Shen Xuan and asked in a low voice, "Can you still get your things back?"

  Shen Xuan said lightly: "I guess I won't be able to get it back, but I should be able to make up for it with something else."

  Things were just as he expected. After the person in charge came back, he said he could take him to pick.

   Shen Xuan took Song Baozhu to a warehouse with him.

  Song Baozhu was the first time to come to this kind of place, I just thought it was strange to see everything.

  There are all kinds of bottles and jars here, all of which are all kinds of large and small porcelain.

Next to   , there is a place to store ancient books of calligraphy and painting, and jewelry.

   After she secretly inquired about the price, she immediately stood far away in fright, for fear that it would be accidentally damaged.

   At that time, the 5,000 yuan she had earned so hard would not be enough to pay.

  Shen Xuan quickly picked the items, and when he picked them, he confirmed the ownership of the items several times with the person in charge.