171-180

MTLNovel

Home » 80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone CFOPG » Chapter 171: Slap Feng Yuwei in the face

80s Wedding Night: Cannon Fodder’s Original Partner is Gone Chapter 171: Slap Feng Yuwei in the face

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

   Chapter 171 Slap Feng Yuwei in the face

  Song Baozhu pursed her lips uneasily, and suddenly remembered another thing.

   So he hurriedly asked Shen Xuan: "By the way, have you asked Grandpa if Gu Cheng was married?"

   She didn't call her father directly, after all, what this kind of thing wants is not to admit it.

   "No!" Shen Xuan said affirmatively, "I specifically asked my grandfather, and my grandfather said that he was very young when the accident happened, and that his relationship with Gu Zhenwei had reached the point of tension, so he was not married."

  Song Baozhu breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."

  Really, finally there is good news.

  Thinking of this, she looked at Shen Xuan in confusion, seeing that he was still squatting with his back to her, squatting on the ground to sort out the floor, she couldn't help but wonder, "Have you sorted it out yet?"

  Shen Xuan said lightly: "Well, it's almost ready, you go to sleep first."

"Oh."

  Song Baozhu glanced at him, but couldn't see anything, and immediately lost interest, so he turned over and lay on his back, closed his eyes and sank his consciousness into the space.

   Since her father is likely to be Gu Cheng, and there is still an heir to the Bai family, she must hurry up and study medicine.

   In this way, if she encounters the Bai family in the future, she can tell them that even women can study medicine!

  Shen Xuan waited for a while, seeing that Song Baozhu had stopped moving, and then carefully raised his head and glanced at her.

   Seeing that she had "slept" in the past, Shen Xuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and then walked out quickly.

  Song Baozhu didn't know anything about this. She completed a trial in the space, recited the barefoot doctor's manual, and fell asleep.

   did not wake up until dawn.

   When she woke up, Shen Xuan had already cleaned up the floor and made breakfast.

  Song Baozhu lazily walked out the door, and suddenly saw Shen Lanyin in the yard, which made her suddenly come back to her senses, and remembered that the Shen family had moved here.

So she hurriedly looked at the clothes on her body, touched her hair again, and made sure that she was fine, so she pretended to be nothing, and smiled and walked over to say hello to Shen Lanyin: "Mom, are you up too? I slept last night. Are you okay? If you need anything, just tell Shen Xuan and let him arrange it for you!"

   Shen Lanyin looked at her with a smile: "I slept well last night, I don't need anything.

   I'm all this old, and I've gone through everything that I should have experienced. The days like this are already a good day that I didn't dare to imagine before.