"About those new skills?" I asked Drakkar, and he smirked.

"You'll thank me later, brother," he said as the door opened, and Emriana appeared in Zander's shirt, which reached her mid-thighs. The sight made my pants tighten.

Zander stormed over to her, yanking her over to him as he smashed his lips over hers. His other hand snaked under her shirt, moving it up, allowing us to see that she was indeed completely naked under the shirt. Her bare ass came into sight, and I couldn't help myself as I walked over, and gripped a chunk of it with one hand while the other slipped under her shirt, gripping her cold breast.

She whimpered against Zander as I gripped her ass harder as I noticed the dark spots on her neck. I turned to Drakkar already watching me with a proud smirk. Cocky bastard.

She eventually pulled Zander away as he wouldn't let go of her. He mumbled some things into her ear, and she blushed profusely at his words.

"Sorry, I didn't have anything to wear. All my clothes are wet," she explained, and I hummed in amusement.

"No problem, princess. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I think the shirt might be getting in the way," I said, reaching for the hem of the shirt, and started pulling it off. She smacked my hand away playfully, shooting me a glare.

"Don't," she warned me before walking to the basket of clothes Drakkar had brought inside. She leaned down to grab them, giving me a complete view of her pussy, and I groaned. My hands palmed my erection, not knowing how long this little torture of her would last.

She stood back up with the basket and sent us a wink before walking into the living room. She started hanging the clothes on little hooks next to the fireplace. I noticed some of my clothes were being hung as well.

"You washed our clothes?" I asked, walking closer.

She nodded. "Yes, I was doing mine anyway,"

"Thank you," I said, and she smiled, moving her eyes away to meet mine.

"It's no problem, Zeky," I rolled my eyes at the annoying nickname she had for me, but still found it cute. I stole a quick kiss from her lips before walking over to the sofa.

"Drakkar, how are the berries? Are they too damaged?" She asked my brother as she finished hanging the clothes before walking over to his side. Zander followed behind her like a fucking puppy.

"They look good, little one. Plus, they're already washed, so we can just eat them," he said, and she nodded, opening a cabinet, and reaching for a bowl on the top shelf. Of course, her shirt rode up as she did, flashing us once again with her delicious ass.

"For fuck sake!" I said, looking away as I lowered myself into the sofa. I heard her laugh from the kitchen as she helped Drakkar prepare a quick snack. She walked back into the living room, lowering a bowl on the small table before going back into the kitchen.

She squealed, and I turned to see her giggling with Zander. Drakkar nuzzled his face into her neck, telling her something before joining me in the living room. He reached for the bowl of fruits, and popped a few into his mouth.

I heard more laughter behind me as Zander told her something. She looked so happy with him, it was quite the sight. I was happy for him, even if a part of me felt jealous that she wasn't laughing with me.

"Ah, there it is!" She yelled, and my eyes widened at the huge bottle of alcohol she had in her hand. She grinned as she saw I was looking and walked back to us, lowering the bottle on the low table, next to the fruits. She ran back to the kitchen and came back with four glasses.