Back At It

Greetings.

It's been a long time coming hasn't it?

Over half a year, 8 months to be exact, has passed since the finale of Merc's Involvement.

To see the book still ranked even to this day is truly an honor that I'm thankful for.

Now then, in the eight months that had passed, I have released two side books since then, Valkyrie Escapades and Sakura Samsara, and even made a second account which unfortunately may have been a waste since even to this current moment I still have no clue what I want that to be about.

The most important thing for me in these past eight months is that I decided to try my hand at writing for Fanfiction.Net as well by porting over Merc's Involvement to the website, giving me the oppurtunity to fix some spelling and grammatical errors and also add some extra bits of dialogue to flesh some things out.

Needless to say it's been going rather well.

However, I believe the time has come to continue the Honkai saga I started over a year ago.

If y'all remember, due to me changing the ending of Honkai Chapter 9, I effectively had nullified the entire second half of Honkai's story, and unless I had the creativity to come up with a completely original story, then a sequel was just simply impossible to make.

It took me a while, but now I've come up with a solution.

Basically, what if Chapter 9 had played out exactly the way it did in the main game?

Well, here we are now.

Yes, this is the long awaited sequel to Merc's Involvement, this time staying true to the game's narrative, hence the "ReVerse" part of the title.

Naturally, the first two or three chapters are going to mostly be a recap of Chapter 9, this time with events changed to follow the main game's storyline.

Afterwards, it's showtime.

As for the when the first chapter will be made, that'll be after I finish completely uploading Merc's Involvement over to Fanfiction.Net which shouldn't take that much longer as I've basically been uploading there daily.

Now then, with all of that out of the way, say hello to the long awaited sequel to Honkai Impact: Merc's Involvement.

Welcome to, Honkai Impact: ReVerse/ReBirth

Cue insert music: