"Well, who wouldn't want me dead? Besides, after went down that night I'm surprised he didn't kill me yet." She sounded humorous like she was responding to a joke, a lighthearted joke that had no deep meaning whatsoever. But this - was not a joke - was deep. Who wouldn't want me dead? What was she thinking?

Naruto was concerned.

He raked his finger through his blonde hair violently in anger and frustration. He let out low screams that sounded a bit like growls. It was not funny yet she was laughing. The fact was pissing him off so much. This seemed like a beautiful day to commit arson. Yes. He liked that though, burning the whole world down along with Hiashi.

Hinata grabbed the half-empty glass cup she had placed by the bedside table, took a sip from it and released a satisfying sigh, absentmindedly. Naruto kicked his chair backwards, furiously raging and stormed around his room, cursing no one in particular and kicking the air which he claimed there was something there that was worth kicking. He was mad, angry, furious, any-word-that-could-be-used-as-anger-synonym added to the list. Maybe he should put a grenade on what he wanted for Christmas because he could definitely use it. "Are you ok?" And she sounded so carefree as well, like show some concern!

"What do you mean am I ok?! How can I hate someone who is suicidal, had daddy issues and mental problems?!" Hinata winced as he spoke. Okay, she knew she had problems but he didn't have to rub it in her face. She scrunched up her face and scoffed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Okay, geez, calm down. That is a you problem, not mine." She turned her head to the side, her nose sticking up in the air as she sipped her drink quicker. She was agitated and pissed off but the fact that what he said was true hurt her. In reality, a normal person would have gone insane if they were out in her position, not that she wasn't already insane, but she remained strong yet emotionally scarred. There was a huge hole in her heart that could not be replaced even if it took one thousand years. It will still be empty. Nothing but sadness and depression, multiplying to form thick high and impenetrable walls around her, trapping her in her insecurities and anxiety. Naruto picked up his phone from the side of his bed and typed into it. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for the closest therapist or counselling session to book you into. No offence but if we're gonna do this revenge thing, we need you to be at least mentally stable and you not wishing you were dead." Hinata rolled her eyes and rested her head back at the top of the bed and faced the opposite direction of the blonde.

"And this is why you are third on my murder list..." she muttered to herself. Naruto let out a confused laugh at looked at her with an expression that screamed 'Keep away'.

"I'm sorry what? Why on earth do you have a murder list anyway?" Hinata stared at him in shock, her eyes widening and the pain from her body slowly fading away. Crazy people roam the piles of earth and the blonde man in front of her was one of them. She was definitely not of them.

"You don't have a murder list?" She blinked her eyes multiple times, taken aback by his abnormality. "Disgraceful. I've had one since I knew how to write, before then I made a mental note of who was on there." She smiled proudly to herself, a satisfied grin plastered on her face. "You were once number two. Hiashi was always number one but then some dumb asshole decided he wanted to be number two so," she shrugged her shoulders, "Consider it an honour to be on the great Hinata Hyūga's murder list."

"You are not meant to have one in the first place!" Hinata could see the horror vivid on his face making her frown in concern. "Gosh, I might even be the one needing that therapy session, not you."

::

A sigh left Hinata's lips as she stepped out of the set and hung a cream towel around her neck, dabbing it against her forehead occasionally. Being a professional actress in high school with good grades was tough, she'd admit that much, but if you asked, she'd tell you it was everything she'd always wanted to do and be. Lies. Blatant lying with an innocent smile creates this perfect image of someone so out of this world in the minds of the public.