On the other side, after Yao Lingling ran away, she left the school and went to Huaqing University by car.

   She happens to have relatives in this school, and Shen Xuan is also a famous person in the school, you can find out after a little inquiries.

   So Yao Lingling found Shen Xuan without much effort.

  Shen Xuan was about to go to the classroom at that time, when he saw Yao Lingling who was blocking the road, he immediately sank and prepared to bypass.

   Yao Lingling rushed over to stop him: "Shen Xuan!"

   Shen Xuan frowned and looked at her displeasedly: "This lesbian, I shouldn't know you, are you okay?"

   Yao Lingling looked at his handsome face and couldn't help asking, "Can you be my model?"

   Shen Xuan was stunned for a while: "..."

   In fact, he had encountered several young women who stopped him and confessed in school, so every time he saw a young woman approaching, he was very vigilant.

  Who knows, I actually met a wonderful person today!

   After being surprised for a moment, he directly refused: "Sorry, no."

  Yao Lingling was disappointed, so she reluctantly said: "You don't have to rush to refuse, it's just a photo, I won't offend you."

   "You are offending me now." Shen Xuan said mercilessly, "And I already have a wife, so I don't plan to be a model."

   "Are you worried about your wife being jealous?" Yao Lingling said quickly, "I can take a group photo of you, don't you want to take some more photos while you are young to record this wonderful time and leave it for future memories?"

   After saying this, Yao Lingling suddenly felt that she was really smart.

   If Shen Xuan agreed, she could not only see his wife, but also take pictures of them.

   Shen Xuan refused with a cold face: "I have a camera myself, I don't need help from others."

   "But even if you have a camera, you can't take pictures yourself, right? My skills are very good. If you don't believe me, you can take a look at these pictures."

   Yao Lingling took out a thick envelope and handed it to Shen Xuan.

   But Shen Xuan didn't answer: "Sorry, I'm not interested. Please don't disturb me again, or I'll suspect that you want to be a hooligan."

   After he finished speaking, he walked around Yao Lingling, turned around and left.

  Leave Yao Lingling standing in disappointment.

   She couldn't understand, how could her luck be so bad!

  In the morning, I met a beautiful and lively beauty, but the other party refused to make her a model.

   I found Shen Xuan in the afternoon, and this person refused to be her model!

   Just being a model, why are you so vigilant?

   Her technique is really good!

   How can one or two refuse to agree!

  Yao Lingling stomped her feet depressedly, suddenly thinking of Song Changying. So she looked at the back of Shen Xuan's departure, and quickly chased after him.

"wait!"

   Shen Xuan didn't want to talk about it, and walked faster.

   Yao Lingling ran all the way and quickly stopped him again.