𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰 - 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘅𝘆

Start from the beginning

i look over at liv as i hear her heart beat starting to increase, "you're nervous," i say. "no i'm not," she denies. "well, you're a little bit nervous," i rephrase. "how'd you know? is it that obvious?" i smile, "yeah." she smiles too, "now you smiled because of me."

i smile widely as i see all the designs and animatronics as we float past them. "this is beautiful," i breathe out. "yeah," olivia agrees, equally as amazed.

about 2 minutes in, we see the pirates of the caribbean logo that shone in red, everything going dark once we past it. "why am i kinda scared?" olivia whispers to me. "maybe because it's pitch dark," i whisper back. i smile to myself, putting my hand over the side to get my hand wet. i sit back up, turning to olivia and flicking the water. "hey! what was that?" she aggressively whispers. "what was what?" i play dumb, wiping my hand on my shirt. "water just got, like... flicked on me," she says, now confused. "must be raining," i joke.

we get off the ride, and i smile widely. "first ride at disneyland, how was it?!" iris asks. "it was amazing," i laugh.

we do a couple more rides, now going onto a ride called 'guardians of the galaxy'. 

as we wait in line, we all look at the big tv to tell us the story disney made up for this ride. i look at olivia, who was looking up at the tv with a smile. "peter quill... known as leader of the guardians of the galaxy," i read the screen as a man shows.

i chuckle as an animal animatronic appears, bumping his head on the pipes above us. "is that a racoon?" i ask, leaning a little over to olivia in case she could hear me. "oh, yeah, i think it is," she smiles. she looks back at the racoon, so do i.

we walk to enter the lift, and i sit down first, olivia sitting beside me, the rest in the same line as us. i buckle my seatbelt, and so does liv.

the shadow of the racoon in front of us unplugs and plugs a socket, causing the lights to turn red. then, the metal doors to the fake elevator closes.

the lift shoots upward, and i laugh as olivia lets out a scream, a long with some other people. then, the lift drops into a free fall. i grip the handles, listening to everyone screaming. the elevator car stops, playing out a scene. i relax slightly, placing my hand on my thigh."shit!" i yell as we start to fall again. this time, i feel a hand desperately slide under mine, holding it tightly.

as we come to another drop, i grunt and squeeze olivia's hand, and she does the same.

after the ride comes to an end, i let go of olivia's hand, leaning back.

we get off the ride, hearing olivia's heart pounding. "that was fun," i smile. "how are you not shitting your pants?" she asks, breathlessly. try falling thousands of feet every night. "i'm just too good," we start to follow the others.

after eating, we decide to go on one more ride, picking the incredicoaster. "you can't go to disneyland and not go on it," conan says. "what's that?" i ask. "the incredibles rollercoaster," olivia tells me. 

olivia's pov
we line up, the sun was almost fully gone. we were at the back of the line, y/n being the last person, beside me. she leans against the railing, watching the tv as we wait. i face conan, starting to talk to him. "today's been good," conan says. "yeah, it has," i agree. "wonder why," conan gives a cheeky smile and i roll my eyes, going to lean my back against the rail. 

i look at y/n, who was still watching the tv. i look down quickly as i see a girl trip over y/n's feet, her phone flying out of her hand. before i could even react, one of y/n's hand catches the phone, her other hand catching the girl.

 before i could even react, one of y/n's hand catches the phone, her other hand catching the girl

(teagan's literally so gorgeous???)

i watch as the girl stands up, shocked. she's beautiful. "shit, i'm so sorry," she gives an awkward chuckle. "that's okay," y/n responds, keeping eye contact with the girl as she hands back her phone. she takes it, chuckling once more. "teagan, you should probably get off your phone," a friend beside her says after they stop laughing. "yeah, probably should, sorry again," the girl, teagan, apologizes, "not sure how you managed to catch me and my phone before either of us hit the ground first," she laughs. y/n laughs too, "fast reflexes, i suppose."

i look away, seeing conan witnessing this too. conan looks at me with a frown, and i look back at y/n and the girl.

y/n now has her back facing me now, her full attention to the girl who had stood behind her. "are you here for long?" i overhear teagan. "no, unfortunately, this is my last ride, then my friends and i are gonna check out that avengers thing and then head home," y/n responds.

we have to move up the line, but y/n didn't realize. i tap her shoulder, and she turns to me. "we have to move," i say. "oh, sorry," y/n says. i turn forward again, walking.

thankfully, we walk down the steps, and y/n and teagan say bye as we get pointed to another gate section, at the very front. i stand in front of it, y/n behind me. she doesn't say anything to me, looking at the car pulling up. the gate opens, and i step into the car, y/n following.

y/n lowers the safety bar over her head, and i do the same. the roller coaster slowly moves forward after the cast members check our restraints.

dash's voice starts to count down the seconds from five quickly, and i hear a click. the car shoots forwards, my body pressed against the seat as i shut my eyes.

the car comes to a stop, the same place we got in. "that was amazing," y/n says, breathlessly. i give a small smile, and the restraints get lifted. we get out, and teagan comes up to y/n. "that was fun," she says, smiling brightly. "right?" y/n smiles. "hey, so you said you were going now..." she starts off, getting nervous, "you seem like a lot of fun, but we'd probably never see each other again. i mean, unless i could get your number by any chance?" "yeah, why not," y/n chuckles, digging out her phone from her pocket.

i walk over to the group, hearing them talk about the ride. the group looks at y/n, then at me. "that's not good," zendaya whispers. after y/n comes back, we start to walk to the avengers campus.

i look down at my shoes, following the others silently. ironic how this place claims to be the happiest place on earth. i roll my eyes, looking up. i was jealous. i am jealous. i look at y/n, my heart sinking just a little. i shouldn't feel this way. i had my chance with y/n, but i blew it. i shake my head, looking around to distract myself.