10 | Execution of Plan A

Start from the beginning

"What's funny? What a stupid thing to ask." She slightly turned her body to face him, grinning like a psychopath. "Goddam sociopath. I never said anything about you cheating but go ahead. I'm not in charge of you. I hope you two find true love and you're a better man for your brand new girl."

"You bitch-"

"I have somewhere to be at this point and I need to get dressed so," she walked up to the door slowly, her dress swaying from side to side and the clanging of her heels could be heard. She swung the door open and gave a little bow, pointing out into the hallway, "Please see yourself out." He stood firm in his spot, glaring daggers at that unusually calm bluenette who only stared at him with an irritatingly soft closed-eye smile. "And do hurry up or I will have you reported to the police for trespassing." She slowly opened her eyes, opening the door wider.

Kiba cursed at her, yelling and screaming hurtful words that she decided to tune out and ignore till he had completely exited her room. She yelled a 'Thank you' at him before slamming the door. As soon as she did, she leaned back at the door, still gripping the door handle. Another name on my murder list. She giggled to herself, covering her mouth.

::

Both Hinata and Naruto walked into the large conference hall with their hands hooked in matching black clothes. Hinata wore a long sleeveless black dress that had a long slit that went up to her hips and a turtleneck with a small hole on the cloth just above her chest, revealing a little bit of cleavage, while Naruto wore well-pressed trousers that hugged his legs tight with a black suit over a black turtleneck shirt.

They both had an aura of authority as if the course of action of the conference was theirs to decide. I mean, it kind of was, but also wasn't. Hiashi Hyūga had not yet made it to the hall and it was five minutes before the presentation commenced. Hinata gripped Naruto's hands tighter as she forced herself to steady her breathing. The events that had occurred earlier that day was still ringing in her head and although she had her mind set on getting revenge on her ex-boyfriend, it still hurt. Her heart was hurting and she couldn't do anything about it or tell anyone about it.

The blonde lowered his head as they walked towards their appointed seats to speak into the Hyūga's ears. "Whatever is bothering you, you can tell me later, but right now, forget about it and focus on getting revenge on your dad." He spoke quickly and just as he lowered his head, he raised it back up, smiling and waving at people who smiled and waved at him. Hinata, caught by surprise, looked up at the blonde man just to be met with a reassuring smile that, even though he wasn't facing her, she felt was meant for her.

He was right. Kiba was not her main concern right now and it shouldn't be, instead, the dog lover should clinging to his precious life dearly because he was next on her list. She let out a surprised laugh. To think she'd be hearing that from Naruto Uzumaki still shocked her but that as well was not her concern at the moment. "My my, have you matured." Her black tainted lips curved into a determined smile and her pearlescent eyes that sat in contrast to her black glittering mascara and eyeshadow slowly opened. She was ready for action.

The whole room went black and the podium in front lit up, revealing the five presenters of the night, well four presenters. The last chair was empty. Minato cleared his throat and stood up, switching on his microphone and fishing his flash drive from his suit pocket. "It seems we are missing someone however, the conference will have to commence. Welcome to the Annual Meeting of Japan's most important and successful Industries and Businesses. I, Minato Namikaze, will explain our business plans and explain how we can improve. Ideas and options as welcome throughout the presentation, as long as it is not offensive." He dipped his head and a wave of claps was heard.

Hinata sat back and watched as her father-in-law presented. He was serious and focused, but from time to time, he slipped in some jokes and accepted criticisms and opinions from the Board Members and other company owners, compared to her absent father.